IGNORED

Post Your Celebrity Crush

YEK

On 1/17/2021 at 3:41 AM, Amen Lare said:

Only scrolled thru the first and the last pages of the thread, so soz if the point is already discussed over, but seriously -- fuck celebz, disgusting attention whores who you irresponsibly feed with terrible social consequences, we need to cut that shit to absolute zero! Otherwise, this behavioral model is naturally perceived as success in life, and most of the people, by contrast, a failure.

Recently i was reading about Ariel Pink scandals (he came to DC on the historical day with John Maus, his label Mexican Summer dropped him) and checked this girl Charlotte Ercoli, who's not even a celeb and not much of a crush, has a bit of a girl next door vibe playing a lo-fi synth, so... i'm just sharing

1ac7e53a911088621fb276be4aa5fc46.jpg

I know Ariel is persona non grata but I've been a huge fan of his music for a long time now. Her contributions to "Dedicated to Bobby Jameson" really enhanced the album. She absolutely made the track "Kitchen Witch" imo. Anyway, it's the definition of crush because stuff like this pic, "Kitchen Witch" and her track "One Spring Evening" just make my heart do teenaged stuff. I should also add that it's a repulsive sensation at 42 and when will I be free from this flesh prison? 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

iv always identified wid the frog as my indian totem animal because i take lots of hot bathes

id kill myself if i were to ever lose my ability to smell

i still havent figured out the whole sex thing so i just let my parents do all the work.

i got a cool tatoo of a frog on my ass so i can identify as an indian whenever i get drunk

i always pretend to have an opinion about politics so people dont talk to me

i always tell people that i was too busy staring at frogs to finish high school but i really didnt want to do the work

i only eat at restaurants that have frogs on the menu, i cant stand eating where there arent any frog-themed dishes on the menu.

i used to think that frogs were cute but now im 21 and think they are gross

my horoscope told me to eat frogs so thats what i do every day

when people ask me if im going to eat bugs or lick frogs in the future, i say no because im grossed out by them.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 6:14 AM, jaderpansen said:

alright, let's make it official:

White House press secretary Jen Psaki speaks during a press briefing in the White House in Washington, Friday, April 16, 2021. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

❤️

Not gonna lie, youve just me realize I've had a slight subconscious crush on her every time I watch a press briefing lol

So weird! Always wondered why I've been transfixed even though the Biden briefings are boring af

Edited by Lane Visitor
  • Like 1