IGNORED

Black Lives Matter

Braintree

2 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

you know with Caze it's only Scouse lives that matter

kop.gif

It’s worse mate. He’s Irish. 

• Facepalm 1

I may or may not recommend spray painting "Black Trans Lives Matter" on the foreheads of Mt. Rushmore with one word on each forehead. 

• Confused 1

protesters run over on closed freeway in the wee hours july 4th. the footage was capture onvideo. hard to watch. not gonna post it. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-07-04/2-women-hit-by-car-on-seattle-highway-closed-amid-protests

edit: she died.  ? 

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 3

There's a batty woman that periodically stood outside my office (when I used to go to an office) with a placard that said Robin Lives Matter.

Edit Dmfshj1W4AAASoT.jpg

Edited by Amen Warrior
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

35 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

There's a batty woman that periodically stood outside my office (when I used to go to an office) with a placard that said Robin Lives Matter.

Edit Dmfshj1W4AAASoT.jpg

She's not wrong.  Although there should be an apostrophe at the end of "robins".  Maybe gently mention that next time you see her.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

53 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

at the end of that clip that guy says "we should'a kept you mother fuckers as slaves that's what we shoulda done".  

several kinds of american garden variety of racist asshole is in that clip. 

14 hours ago, ignatius said:

at the end of that clip that guy says "we should'a kept you mother fuckers as slaves that's what we shoulda done".

Didn't catch that one, thanks. Reminds me on the PEGIDA movement that formed here in Germany. It's all kinds of inbreds, schmucks and halfwits that managed to form an angry mob, the highest form of organisation these degenerates are capable of

• Like 2

1 hour ago, timbre monke said:

I don't know why we even bother listening to these inbred clowns. They obviously can't be reasoned with.

shame and ridicule have a role to play in civilized society. the new obscenity is not words like "shit," it's behaving like a shit head. the world of the future has a special place for the insistently dense and the champions of immorality. 

• Like 1

There was a San Francisco board of supervisors meeting yesterday regarding the SFPD budget. They were flooded with public calls for hours asking for police to be defunded (I was one of them). Right now, they're going over a rule where SFPD has a minimum staffing level. You should at least hear the public comments. Some of them are pretty good: https://sanfrancisco.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=6&autoplay=1

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

If they actually do change their name to the Washington Red Tails, that would be about the biggest 180 in the NFL

38396D71-B797-4346-A6DF-C20ADC38F1F5.jpeg

They will now be known as the "DC Redskins".

Edited by Hugh Mughnus