IGNORED

Aleczandah (aka WATMM's finest artist) - Shitting On My Own Balls

This is very good overall. Love the super fast drums, those are probably the best part of the song. I do think it could benefit from some better mixing, and more of a sense of progression. The title is a 10/10. Excited to hear you shitting onto more things.

I like the beats a lot but the music was too repetitive as it doesn't change at all for literally 4 mins lol. Towards the end that other melody doesn't seem to work to my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

The idea is really good but it sounds kind of like the main synth is not quite synced up with the beats, which is a bit off-putting, also what TheBro said. The pad towards the end is actually really cool, I think it ought to come in earlier. It seems like there's a lot that could be done with it though, the drum programming is really good.

On 6/10/2020 at 7:11 PM, KingBo0 said:

I do think it could benefit from some better mixing, and more of a sense of progression.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:36 PM, TheBro said:

music was too repetitive as it doesn't change at all for literally 4 mins lol. Towards the end that other melody doesn't seem to work to my ears.

On 6/20/2020 at 6:31 AM, willochill said:

sounds kind of like the main synth is not quite synced up with the beats, which is a bit off-putting

Don't care!

Archived