IGNORED

Black Secret Technology

Enthusiast

On 6/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Enthusiast said:

All killer, no filler, stone cold classic

GDMFQFT

Genius at work.  I'm happy this little corner of the internet exists where such sound artistry is still appreciated!  I like how it's evocative, but so different from other DnB around that time, definitely one of those magical instances where someone as talented as AGCG happens to be at the right place/time to intersect with an emergent style and just run with it.

Had a wee listen to this last week as a result of this thread.  Me and my mates absolutely hammered this album when it came out but I probably haven’t heard it for 20 years.  Brought back a lot of happy memories, and still a great album.  Might get a wee spin today again. 

randomly gave this a spin again the other week after years (1996 2xLP re-release with bonus tracks), really deep, incredible album + extremely underrated, you never see this one in those 90s best-of lists, definitely one for the heads!

Archived