IGNORED

Long Time No WATMM!

QBLA

Hey guys. I don't remember the last time I've posted here. I have drifted away from this place. Nothing against it. Just me growing old I guess.

Some of you may remember me. I've been on watmm since its inception. back in the joyrex.com days. I'm just chiming in to let you guys know that I've been diagnosed with Kidney Cancer back in October 2019. I've been fighting with some advancements and set backs along the way. I was on immunotherpy from December to February. I had a reaction to the treatment that almost made me lose kidney function. So they took me off immunotherapy and put me on other medications to normalize my kidneys. Right now, my kidneys are functioning normally and they put me back on a modified version of immunotherapy. I've been on it for a month. This time around, I feel a bit loopy. For some reason I keep calling every store and restaurant Old Navy. My face has swelled up and looks like a butternut squash. My body was like the Come To Daddy creature but I've gained 10 pounds after the doctors told me I can back off the diet I was on.

I think some of you may know that I have cancer if you friended me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram.

Although I feel tired from the treatment, I'm able to do everyday things like before I had cancer. Hell, I'm even doing a lot more. I am healthy and the therapy is working. I'll let you guys know what's up whenever I have updates.

• Like 29
  • Sad 2

oh wow. glad to hear it's working. sounds complicated. i had a GI Stromal tumor removed from my abdomen 2 years ago. on a chemo drug long term just a pill every day. has side effects but nothing like what you're dealing with. 

i hope you stay on the mend and progress towards more normal type days. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, QBLA said:

I'm just chiming in to let you guys know that I've been diagnosed with Kidney Cancer back in October 2019.

sorry to hear this man. glad your doing better and sincerely wish you the best with your continued treatment. appreciate the updates

• Like 1

hey dude, welcome back. sorry about the cancer man, fucking sucks but glad you're getting on with shit and getting treatment. love and light.

• Like 1

Wow, cool to see you but what a bummer. I'm glad treatment is doing some good, carry on the good fight! 

Yours truly,

Old Navy 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ignatius said:

oh wow. glad to hear it's working. sounds complicated. i had a GI Stromal tumor removed from my abdomen 2 years ago. on a chemo drug long term just a pill every day. has side effects but nothing like what you're dealing with. 

i hope you stay on the mend and progress towards more normal type days. 

Yeah. That's what I'm doing now. Pill every morning.

• Like 1

that sucks man, you must have been trough a lot. Don't worry about the extra gains, you can get rid of them later gotta focus on the treatment now.

glad to see you back, stay strong ✊ and beat this shit! a big hug and love from your pal ooze

• Like 1

Good to hear you're improving even if trial by fire. Been following your progress a little on social media. Hope you keep getting better. Is the new Asymmetrical Head out?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Braintree said:

Good to hear you're improving even if trial by fire. Been following your progress a little on social media. Hope you keep getting better. Is the new Asymmetrical Head out?

The first album will be out around the last quarter of 2020. EP after that. then the next 2 albums about 6 months after that.

34 minutes ago, goDel said:

Good to hear things are getting "better" again! Does this mean we can expect you winning the Tour de France any time soon?

I'm actually having a producing marathon every night for the past few months. A musical Tour de France if you will!

• Like 2

winning GIF

the yellow shirt was the closest thing i could find relating to winning the TdF

edit: o look, my 13000th post...

Edited by goDel

6 hours ago, QBLA said:

The first album will be out around the last quarter of 2020. EP after that. then the next 2 albums about 6 months after that.

6 hours ago, QBLA said:

I'm actually having a producing marathon every night for the past few months. A musical Tour de France if you will!

That's Awesome QBLA!

What I do to stay in remission

only eat organic so my body doesn't have to deal with the constant herbicides/pesticides on food

consume Rick Simpson Oil

Diatomaceous Earth helps clean me out

only drink water

I can relate to everything feeling loopy at the time when I took chemo

Creating Music will help with that

can't wait to hear your

Rave

Tour de Force:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, diatoms said:

That's Awesome QBLA!

What I do to stay in remission

only eat organic so my body doesn't have to deal with the constant herbicides/pesticides on food

consume Rick Simpson Oil

Diatomaceous Earth helps clean me out

only drink water

I can relate to everything feeling loopy at the time when I took chemo

Creating Music will help with that

can't wait to hear your

Rave

Tour de Force:)

I was on a renal diet for a while. Although most of the dishes were bland, I felt better then. I might be going back to a modified form of that diet again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zazen said:

Hey Asymmetrical Head, I remember you. I have a bunch of your tracks from the 'most idm' compilations..

Take care and good luck

Thanks man. Are those still going on?

Hi! I'm a newbie here so I'm afraid I don't know you but I'm sorry to hear about the cancer and wish you luck and all the best with beating it. Stay strong! Same goes to everyone here who has, or has had cancer.

• Like 1

Yo asymm...damn man had no idea. Beat the hell out of that demon and awesome news on the musical Tour de France!! Can’t wait to hear the results. 

• Like 2

Really sad to hear about your health issues mate. I have to take immunosuppressants too for ulcerative colitis and I’m actually in hospital as I type this having an infusion....obviously my situation isn’t as severe but I know how they can effect you.

Just wanted to say that the  artwork you did for Fragments is one of my most treasured possessions, even being just 1’s & 0’s. 

Speedy recovery mate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grain Bastard said:

Really sad to hear about your health issues mate. I have to take immunosuppressants too for ulcerative colitis and I’m actually in hospital as I type this having an infusion....obviously my situation isn’t as severe but I know how they can effect you.

Just wanted to say that the  artwork you did for Fragments is one of my most treasured possessions, even being just 1’s & 0’s. 

Speedy recovery mate.

I remember that! Thanks man. Hope you're doing great. We'll overcome this shit for real!

• Like 2

sad to hear that you're dealing with that. will the immunotherapy totally get rid of the cancer or does it just keep it from spreading? i'm not too familiar with how that works compared to chemo.