IGNORED

Glade#20 DJ Set this week

Soloman Tump

Autechre (DJ Set) on the billing.

No set times announced yet, runs same schedule as Glastonbury festival should have been on (Thursday 25th - Sunday 28th)

Also !!!, Plaid DJ set and an Andrew Weatherall tribute included.

*edit* found the official poster so all my info is redundant lol

spacer.png

Check facebook.com/gladeareaglastonbury for more info

From the below looks like it will be audio streams going out on facebook and mixcloud.

Info:

WELCOME TO THE GLADE GLASTONBURY 2020
We are sure you are as disappointed as we are that there is no Festival this year, we had so many top acts lined up for you over the weekend. We asked a few artists if they would like to do a mix to put out over the weekend and we will be bringing you 12 Hours of Music a day starting on Thursday with a very special tribute to Andrew Weatherall. Throughout the weekend we will be posting exclusive sets on MIXCLOUD, the only platform that pays the artists making the music a royalty. Running order for the weekend will be published on Wednesday

anyone know if the line up here would have been at Glastonbury, or are these artists the Glade guys have approached just to make mixes for streaming?

because if i missed out on both Autechre and Plaid sets this weekend i'm going to cry

2 hours ago, QQQ said:

anyone know if the line up here would have been at Glastonbury, or are these artists the Glade guys have approached just to make mixes for streaming?

because if i missed out on both Autechre and Plaid sets this weekend i'm going to cry

It says they were all artists due to play!

Autechre set will be on mixcloud / Facebook from 10pm gmt tonight, as well as YOUTH which I also recommend, fairly new label / crew from Manchester featuring FUMU and L-Lund as well as many others 

different youth

Again based on one type of breakbeat like with the last one? There seems to be some variation later in the mix, not drastic.

This is more of a 4hr Dekmantel podcast anthology branch, almost all of the tracks were there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived