Love some Skee Mask, and I hate to be a negative Nancy: but the EPs sound like a bunch of half-finished ideas to me. Not much interesting going on in there. Not my T. Sorry. 

Would have loved to love it. But can't. So I'll pass.

Edited by goDel
18 hours ago, goDel said:

Love some Skee Mask, and I hate to be a negative Nancy: but the EPs sound like a bunch of half-finished ideas to me. Not much interesting going on in there. Not my T. Sorry. 

Would have loved to love it. But can't. So I'll pass.

It's true man....my exact thoughts on preview. Certainly not bad but since Ilian digital vynals are saltier than most, I need to really like it to pull the PayPal trigger. 

• Like 1

New Skee Mask threads (take your pick!) falls rapidly from the top 20 New & Upcoming Release on first week of release? There must be a reason for that.

Yeah I think one good track on each EP. Reefer Madness and Mbass123. Reefer Madness is pretty fucking mad imo. But the rest isn't up to much imo.

Edited by beerwolf

Compro was fantastic but tbh not much else Skee Mask has really grabbed me at all. Lightning in a bottle?

• Like 1

nah - shred is an amazing album. iss002 is the best of the skee series. but these latest ones don’t feel fully realized. 

They are ok; certainly not bad. I don't mind the rawer nature of these tracks compared to Compro which was a bit too polished for my liking. I figure maybe as he puts out more stuff it will provide a bit of context for these releases.