ghOsty

ghOsty Presents: Shout Through The Mask

Had a lot on my mind lately, between being on furlough for COVID-19 since mid-March, to watching a revolution start in my hometown after cops murdered an innocent man in broad daylight, while meanwhile our fascist president gives zero fucks. Disenchanting times for sure and I wanted to create a mix that captured this current zeitgeist, with all the uncertainty and instability through broken & off-kilter rhythms, hazy synths, and disenchanted rhymes... In the end I'm really happy with how this mix turned out.

Tracklist:

Yamaneko - Kalimotxo // Zekeultra - Thru Her // Cru Servers - Shot To Life // Armand Hammer - Flavor Flav // The Fear Ratio - Small World // Odd Nosdam - Tall Wind // Hanz - Psychic Dog // billy woods & Kenny Segal - Bigfakelaugh // Commodo - Loan Shark // Andy Stott - Take // The Fear Ratio - Invisible Girl // NHK yx Koyxen - Dignity // Cru Servers - Henge Salt Phrasal // Becoming Real - 12 Masks // Armand Hammer - Dead Cars ft. R.A.P. Ferreira // Prefuse 73 - All Points South Beat // Gila - Throw This Away

3VMGHIO73VXJHQK55QDIACEFVA.jpg

Edited by ghOsty
  • Like 3
  • Burger 1

thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed!

Great mix Gh0st, as usual. It captures the current climate well and was pretty moving at points.

• Like 1