IGNORED

Joyrex stop

essines

2 hours ago, Tim_J said:

AJAB

I wouldn't phrase it as harshly as you did here and elsewhere, but I think we do agree that Joyrex has done a lot of wrong things throughout his desperate years as a WATMM admin. I think we should all cancel him, for his own good

What are the odds of this thread getting pinned?

18 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I wouldn't phrase it as harshly as you did here and elsewhere, but I think we do agree that Joyrex has done a lot of wrong things throughout his desperate years as a WATMM admin. I think we should all cancel him, for his own good

show vagene

5 hours ago, essines said:

All the topics at the top of the forum are all started by joyrex, and it upsets me greatly

theres not that many pinned threads (could maybe unpin a few?) but they're all pretty active and only in genban..

4 hours ago, BCM said:

Essines? Wowzers and hello.

Yowza McBowza!

15 hours ago, Tim_J said:

football (soccer) subforum should be the first one to go... deplorable...

It was a p fun and vibrant subforum back when there were actual PL title races to discuss... and before it got caze'd...

1 hour ago, BobDobalina said:

a p fun and vibrant subforum back when there were actual PL title races to discuss.

It’ll be better next season. 

On 7/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, andrd said:

Shouldn't it just be 'My picks' ??????

image.png.e25ca56d89e27f187eb0bfe0e5feecab.png

Mods also have the ability to promote content... I just happen to be the only one doing it at the moment!

12 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

We need a new pinned thread for Teqball:

Table tennis is faster and less buff. I wish I was a bit better at it. I like table tennis, haven't played it for months. Covid.

Archived