IGNORED

Internet Rabbit Holes (aka fun time-wasters)

Joyrex

4 hours ago, IDEM said:

shit this brings back memories, i used to play it a lot with friends but it was a skill game not a game of chance... we had little pockets to keep the marbles and i member there was different materials and we even had the lucky marble... we would strike as hard as we could with the ones with stronger materials to damage the ones from the other players... 

People who buy and sell valuable unopened soda.The right sealed-empty can (i.e. the factory messed up and didn't put any soda in it, and it was never opened) will easily sell for 5 fingers and the really rare ones are well into the 6 figures.

This unopened emoty diet coke from 1997 got $10k  a few weeks ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Unopened-Empty-1997-Diet-Coke-Can/313074060689?hash=item48e4ab0d91:g:jtIAAOSwUCBejTy3

Start hoarding soda now and retire in 20 years.

9 hours ago, TubularCorporation said:

People who buy and sell valuable unopened soda.The right sealed-empty can (i.e. the factory messed up and didn't put any soda in it, and it was never opened) will easily sell for 5 fingers and the really rare ones are well into the 6 figures.

This unopened emoty diet coke from 1997 got $10k  a few weeks ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Unopened-Empty-1997-Diet-Coke-Can/313074060689?hash=item48e4ab0d91:g:jtIAAOSwUCBejTy3

Start hoarding soda now and retire in 20 years.

Reminds me of this

2 hours ago, IDEM said:

Reminds me of this

I've been meaning to see that for years, I was roommates with a  friend of the people who made it and he liked it but back then it wasn't easy to get a copy.

EDIT: I've always thought there should be people obsesively collecting prepaid calling cards, but I've never found them. They seem perfect for it - fragile, ephemeral, garish, with a lot of designs that change all the time.

3 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

I've been meaning to see that for years, I was roommates with a  friend of the people who made it and he liked it but back then it wasn't easy to get a copy.

I got it from a friend back then, still have a DVD-R with it somewhere.  :cool:

Archived