IGNORED

CiM - Series Two (Delsin re-release)

dcom

1 hour ago, gated said:

WOAH! I love CiM. I knew he was working with Delsin on a rerelease, so glad to see this finally come out.

I could do with Series One and Service Pack repress and digital release.

I does look like Service Pack is being rereleased, at least from the Bandcamp page. His best release is really the Reference album, which for me at least is a classic of electronica. I wanted Gated to reissue it but learned he was working with Delsin, so hopefully they will reissue that as well.

4 minutes ago, gated said:

His best release is really the Reference album, which for me at least is a classic of electronica.

Definitely agree, it's really a shame that the full deFocus catalogue will never be released in digital, there's a lot of fantastic music in there - but that's another thread.

2 hours ago, gated said:

I does look like Service Pack is being rereleased, at least from the Bandcamp page. His best release is really the Reference album, which for me at least is a classic of electronica. I wanted Gated to reissue it but learned he was working with Delsin, so hopefully they will reissue that as well.

Agreed - Reference is a classic and I still play it to this day.

Archived