IGNORED

Kanye West - Donda

thumbass

2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

can't wait to hear it emoji120.png

Same

2 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

This dude is having all manner of problems that he really needs to get help with, but it does warm my heart to see that old Ensoniq.

Yeah it's concerning to follow. Ye is the goat I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him so he needs to seek help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Kanye is the last person on earth who needs help

I feel like his ideas and the things he says aren't bad by definition (if you followed his presidential rally he actually made some good points but he just phrases it in the worst way possible), but if you follow him on Twitter etc etc you can really see that he is currently going through a manic episode

26 minutes ago, dingformung said:

it will suck like everything from him. he is a bad musician

Damn y'all are too harsh on him

1 hour ago, Schlitze said:

thumbass c'mon man take this shit to the national enquirer..dawg a dang..some real bullshit from you there son

lol

Edited by thumbass

1 hour ago, sweepstakes said:

This perception (probably shared by himself) is part of the reason he needs help...

People around him (and all people he reaches, really) need him to be less of a disturbance. If that's what needing help means then yeah, he needs help

3 minutes ago, species8472 said:

sorry fans - but kanye is shit. he really shouldn’t be entertained in any way. not when there is so much other stuff to choose from. 

this

Edited by dingformung

I don't get why there's always so much hating on him. Late registration, college dropout, MBDTF, yeezus, the life of Pablo l, Ye, Kids See Ghosts and even the damn Yandhi bootlegs are top shelf hip hop imo

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 2

On 7/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, thumbass said:

Supposedly releasing tomorrow (July 24th)

This is the last tracklist he posted on Twitter.

20200723_185618.jpg

This track doesn't even appear to be on the final tracklist lol

23 hours ago, thumbass said:

I don't get why there's always so much hating on him. Late registration, college dropout, MBDTF, yeezus, the life of Pablo l, Ye, Kids See Ghosts and even the damn Yandhi bootlegs are top shelf hip hop imo

Yeah honestly he's super obnoxious as a person but he can still cash those checks when it comes to what he's good at.