IGNORED

Kanye West - Donda

thumbass

On 8/6/2021 at 9:36 PM, chronical said:

this dude needs some time with his ego holy shit

I can't underline this post enough.

Just gave the previews a quick listen on iTunes and boy... if this had been released by any other rapper they would have been laughed off stage.

• Like 3

• thumbass changed the title to Kanye West - Donda
7 hours ago, thumbass said:

Jezus christ it was about time.

27 tracks and nearly 2 hours long? Jeez ye what are you doing to me

kanye said universal released the album without his permission and took the track he did with dababy off the album too

On 8/6/2021 at 12:36 PM, chronical said:

this dude needs some time with his ego holy shit

i guess that's why he rented an arena for a month or whatever.. needed a place big enough to hold part of his ego. 

6 minutes ago, milkface said:

kanye said universal released the album without his permission and took the track he did with dababy off the album too

i'm sure he'll write a song about it. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Kanye now says Universal released the album without his permission, and he want to pull it down. Didn’t this kind of shit happen before?

every time he sits on the toilet. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, chronical said:

Remember when Death Grips put out No Love Deep Web before their contract? This is like that, but retarded.

It's like that but now the record company is actually pulling a fast one lol.

I guess even they were sick of waiting for it to release. 

First listen is enjoyable anyway, got it downloaded in case it actually gets deleted although I don't think that's going to happen anymore. Maybe ye'll make some changes to the album in the coming time though.

lol I tried listening to this. So exhausting, strangely fascinating as a mental study I guess, but I'm not that interested.

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

you know how sometimes you wonder what it'd be like to go through the ordeal of solitary confinement for years on end, Count of Monte Cristo style. darkness, nothing but 4 walls and a plate of slop shoved in once a day, the sound of dripping water echoing from somewhere in the cavernous hollow. I know in my bones that if you threw Kanye in such a hole and opened the door 10 years later he'd just bounce out like he'd been in there for 10 minutes. you can't drive someone mad that way when they already live entirely in their own mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I like the album a lot ?, pt2 bonus traxxx are cool 2

Lol that they cut all the naughty words out and the gospel stuff at the second half is giving me migraine in my butt but none the less, chaos cowboy ye delivered ?

• Like 1