IGNORED

Recommend me a cheap reverb pedal

TheBro

Yeah I've noticed high prices from Japan in the past few years, which is strange because I used to buy stuff from Music Sound Tokyo years ago for much cheaper than prices here in Melbourne.

I'm holding on to my EM600 for a while, but if they truly are hard to find and the prices increase, maybe I should sell it..

• 1 month later...

You all think I'm joking about the Echo Mic but the first band I was in made heavy use of flute played into one of those with an SM57 taped to the side, run through a wah pedal and guitar amp.  Closest thing we had to a synth, other than the SK-1 (which also went through the echo mic and wah pedal, the guy who played it would hold the speaker up against the echo mic when he wasn't playing flute into it).

Pretty much indistinguishable from a vintage Minimoog, literally nobody would be able to tell the difference in a blind test.

Archived