IGNORED

Champions League thread.

PSG threw it away, they had a host of clear cut chances, in the first half especially, a couple late on they should've done better with too. Mbappe should've scored 2 at least. Bayern didn't look great until they scored, after which they were in control bar a frantic last few mins. Not a classic, but more entertaining than most finals.

3 hours ago, caze said:

PSG threw it away, they had a host of clear cut chances, in the first half especially, a couple late on they should've done better with too. Mbappe should've scored 2 at least. Bayern didn't look great until they scored, after which they were in control bar a frantic last few mins. Not a classic, but more entertaining than most finals.

I actually thought this match was worse than other finals. Nearly fell asleep 

Good lord did you watch the final last year? That was far more boring than this year's.

Also, I'm very pleased for Alphonso Davies. Absolute monster of a player at such a young age, if he continues to progress, he could become the best LB in the world (pretty close already, but still think Robertson is ahead of him). Nothing fazed him in the final, when PSG put Mbappe on his side, completely pocketed him (in fact Di Maria had better success against Davies). Exciting to see a young Canadian play at such a high level - shame he'll be put under enormous pressure by the idiots here who know nothing about football.

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Good lord did you watch the final last year? That was far more boring than this year's.

Also, I'm very pleased for Alphonso Davies. Absolute monster of a player at such a young age, if he continues to progress, he could become the best LB in the world (pretty close already, but still think Robertson is ahead of him). Nothing fazed him in the final, when PSG put Mbappe on his side, completely pocketed him (in fact Di Maria had better success against Davies). Exciting to see a young Canadian play at such a high level - shame he'll be put under enormous pressure by the idiots here who know nothing about football.

You're right, last year was atrocious

I hate this final more because I can't stand neymars whining

• chenGOD changed the title to Champions League thread.

Changed the thread title, cause it doesn't get enough posts to warrant a thread for each one.

But CL is back on boys! Well chuffed at the result tonight. Neymar can fucking do one.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dr lopez said:

i mean psg are truly garbage but yea. united are pretty boring these days.

Unlike the United victory today (8/10), I give this troll effort a 3.5/10.

Also, Lazio looked very impressive in their win over Dortmund, and Juve looked fucking bored as they stomped all over poor Dynamo Kyiv. I didn't bother watching Barca trounce whoever the fuck they were playing.

55 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

I wouldn't be so sure during pandemix. 

Real and Dortmund on the other hand...:facepalm:

I mean maybe, but they dominated Atletico, without playing Gnabry, Sane, or Davies. And dealing with Michael Oliver's awful decisions.