IGNORED

I Fucking Love Madonna

BCM

Lady Skeletor

The only thing Madonna ever did well was give me erections with her videos just as I was hitting my puberty stride

There isn't even a youtube clip of DJ Sprinkles' Ball'r (Madonna Free Zone) to link

Spoiler

Wasn't gonna do it anyway queefriders ?

Edited by BobDobalina
Elaboration
  • Haha 1

I like the song now, but I thought it was boring as hell when I was a kid. I mean, it came out when I was kindergarten.

"if the phone rings and they tell you to come down to the studio and stick your hand in $50 million worth of pussy you're gonna do it" - Big Daddy Kane regarding madonna's Sex book. 

• Farnsworth 1

I won’t lie, on more than one occasion I have thought that Madonna had a pretty damn good run back in the day and I gots mad respect. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chassis said:

I like Madonna tunes, I think they're great. I'm not sure why anyone would take health advice from her though.

it's funny to think of all the controversies she's been a part of in her career.. the burning crosses in Like A Prayer video which was 1989? and the church got all freaked out or some shit. there's a bunch though right? seemed like someone was always butt hurt about something she was doing/did/said etc. she was under the lens of the media for a long time. 

the aphex story is pretty funny. 

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's funny to think of all the controversies she's been a part of in her career.. the burning crosses in Like A Prayer video which was 1989? and the church got all freaked out or some shit. there's a bunch though right? seemed like someone was always butt hurt about something she was doing/did/said etc. she was under the lens of the media for a long time. 

the aphex story is pretty funny. 

Im not sure why we expect the top drawer opinions from musicians, Im mean making music is all I really expect.

15 minutes ago, chassis said:

Im not sure why we expect the top drawer opinions from musicians, Im mean making music is all I really expect.

i was pointing the finger at the media more than at her. but she always seemed like a "there's no such thing as bad press" type of person. 

I have zero doubt that present day Madonna is batshit insane. She probably does tantric ghost pepper enemas or something. But she had good tunes. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BCM said:

mostly done on an MC-505

This was responsible for the first powerful music moment I had in my life. I was around 7 y/o on a bus ride and had to put down the candy I was eating when it started playing on the driver's radio.

My S/O's favorite, very 2000's 

• Like 2