IGNORED

I Fucking Love Madonna

BCM

This was around the time she started eating souls to sustain herself or whatever, and maybe I'm influenced by the ABBA sampling but it's a good track 

• Like 2

very influential in pop music, first to really perfect stage shows with choreography and costumes into something beyond its parts. great producers, great songs, phenomenal set on her in her prime. 

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/786105573364359168?s=20

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LimpyLoo said:

Bedtime Story I legitimately liked when it came out. Cool video for its time.

Kind of sounds like they were trying to get in on Bjork's success though. Even the phrasing of the lyrics in it are Bjork-ish.

N0 l0v3 4 lik3 a v1rg0? 

Honestly can't see the appeal in this video... She's not even remotely sexy plus doesn't know how to dance?
live Glastonbury version of this 100% better, but can't find a decent video of it anywhere

5 hours ago, BCM said:

I covered this song with my ex, and completely forgot about it until just now when rewatching the video... or I just invented that memory.  No idea.  But the hi hat is unreasonably loud.