IGNORED

I Fucking Love Madonna

BCM

Good as thread as any to admit that I watch this video at least monthly and sometimes more since finding it on YouTube 5 or so years ago. I know the video is heavily engineered but you can see her really working and developing a small sheen of sweat. Her singing is affected by the effort as well. That slutty, nearly Egyptian eye makeup just fuckin works. Can you imagine being a high enough value male for 1984 Madonna to say that her pussy is what's missing from your wardrobe? You can't, don't try.

• Like 3

Good as thread as any to admit that I watch this video at least monthly and sometimes more since finding it on YouTube 5 or so years ago. I know the video is heavily engineered but you can see her really working and developing a small sheen of sweat. Her singing is affected by the effort as well. That slutty, nearly Egyptian eye makeup just fuckin works. Can you imagine being a high enough value male for 1984 Madonna to say that her pussy is what's missing from your wardrobe? You can't, don't try.

love it

2 hours ago, thumbass said:

Madonna is not good

Good dude, backed.

I've been thinking of stepping back on a skateboard after almost two handfuls of hiatus.

And leave this all behind. For myself and some other quality chaps here I'm sure the writing has been on the wall for a longtime. Friendly Foil and Sup gone. LimpyLoo coming back. WATMM thank your lucky stars you have diatoms.

• Burger 1

18 hours ago, BCM said:

Prove me wrong

Had some good songs (none of which she wrote herself), but can"t really sing.

Can't act either.

Last good album was Ray of Light (1998) or Music (2000), if we're being gracious.

Since then, has mostly been just another media whore who's making an ass of herself whenever she appears in public.

But since all of this is way too obvious, and none of it will dissuade you from loving her, and her greatness might arguably lie in the fact that she's great despite all these shortcomings, I'm just gonna post another nice tune.

• Like 2

She is my favourite female artist after Ella Fitzgerald, and my favourite pop star after George Michael. I'll chuck in an album rank:

1. Bedtime Stories 5/5

2. Erotica 5/5

3. True Blue 4.5/5

4. Ray of Light 4.5/5

5. Madonna 4.5/5

6. MDNA 3.5/5

7. American Life 3.5/5

8. Like a Prayer 3.5/5

9. Like a Virgin 3.5/5

10. Madame X 3/5

11. Hard Candy 3/5

12. Rebel Heart 2.5/5

13. Confessions on a Dance Floor 2.5/5

14. Music 2.5/5

Her 5 best singles:

1. Justify My Love

2. Live to Tell

3. Frozen

4. Like a Virgin

5. Cherish

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nebraska said:

i'd hit it

I take it you missed the nude shots that were posted earlier? Very, very hairy. Moustache and sideburns and all.

12 hours ago, rhmilo said:

I take it you missed the nude shots that were posted earlier? Very, very hairy. Moustache and sideburns and all.

def not into hirsute birds, but i'd still hit it. it's madonna. i'd owe it to my 5-6 (?) year old me 

BigHarmoniousBooby-size_restricted.gif