IGNORED

I Fucking Love Madonna

BCM

I did an electro/uk garage remix of that track on a ps1 about 20 yrs ago. Was well shit 

Also re: those hairy madonna pics i posted. She was way hotter then, than  at any other point in her career (with the possible exception of the holiday video). Also: she is a vile fucking cunt.

Edited by perunamuusi
Madonna is a disgusting human
  • Like 2

On 8/10/2020 at 12:32 AM, Roo said:

Her 5 best singles:

1. Justify My Love

2. Live to Tell

3. Frozen

4. Like a Virgin

5. Cherish

You left out all the good songs

1. Holiday

2. Into the Groove

3. Dress You Up

4. Physical Attraction

5. Everybody

Edited by Enthusiast
  • Like 3

I really like the album Rhythm Nation but when I was growing up my mom would blast that and make fudge every time she was on her period. It was a signal to leave the house for several hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I like early madonna. But does that really mean I like Nile Rodgers?

She gets huge respect from me for being strong. Moving to a dangerous new york city in the late 70's. Broke, working at dunkin donuts. Clawing her way to the top. That is what impresses me about Madonna

19 minutes ago, marf said:

I like early madonna. But does that really mean I like Nile Rodgers?

She gets huge respect from me for being strong. Moving to a dangerous new york city in the late 70's. Broke, working at dunkin donuts. Clawing her way to the top. That is what impresses me about Madonna

Madonna strong. TRUE story of hardship behind her. No iconic star is made without that type of STRUGGLE

On 8/11/2020 at 12:26 PM, yekker said:

Excuse me if this has been posted but I've always loved this one. Its a bit idm I think.

Gah... the production on this is hurting my head.  Couldn't even make out what the song was supposed to be it was so distracting.  Glitch 'n' Western is not a good look on anyone imho tyvm plz.

This song hit me in the feels when I was 10:

... Andrew Loyd Webber figured heavily in my early childhood, so I blame that.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova