IGNORED

I Fucking Love Madonna

BCM

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Surprised no one called this out

Terrible thread bro (and your pictures of your kitchen and your craft ale and your ugly mug are worse) 

Madonna is a fucking pig and her music is a fucking cesspit. And no matter how drunk you are there is no fucking excuse for it. 

All of a sudden there’s dozens of Madonna fans on a snobby IDM forum all itching to suckle at the teat of BCM. Go on have a deep suck! 

No you really need to suck harder. Maybe next time he’ll have have a thread saying....

I (the king lol) fucking love my cock. Lol.

Go on have a good suck ?

You’ll always see me, a ghost, on the periphery. Just on the edge of twilight, and the sinking horizon.

Madonna watches from across the bar, in full prowl mode, poised to domesticate you in the back of a purple leopard print Tesla Cybertruck. With you in her sights, she puts down her adaptogenic mushroom martini and struts over in a studded leather Saint Laurent bodysuit, like a spider walking across its web towards her prey. You will soon succumb to a diabolical whirlwind of debauchery.  

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 8:42 PM, chim said:

This was around the time she started eating souls to sustain herself or whatever, and maybe I'm influenced by the ABBA sampling but it's a good track 

This song slaps, dude. The ABBA sample is great and it's built around really well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 1:37 PM, NI64 said:

Madonna and Ozzy together on a house track? Just found out this existed and I'm still a little baffled.

Its honestly not that bad either.

Lol, this is so horrible I literally can't stop laughing. Cheers, mate!

And replay. Shake your heeeaaöööaaeeaaaheeeaaaööööaaaeee...:yeah:

Ha it's pretty undeniably catchy, if not also extremely cheesy.

The original version is actually quite cool I think. Much weirder, Ozzy only (different vocals though), and more of a electro/new wave thing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NI64 said:

Ha it's pretty undeniably catchy, if not also extremely cheesy.

The original version is actually quite cool I think. Much weirder, Ozzy only (different vocals though), and more of a electro/new wave thing.

Oh yeah, that one's really deece!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, usagi said:

ade.gif

It's good to Express Yourself, but if you just Open Your Heart, you might Get Into The Groove with Madonna. Sure, she may have stepped over the Borderline many times with her antics, however, there's no denying she was a Lucy Star for many people. I know not Everybody likes her, I guess it's just Human Nature. However, I for one do Cherish the Madonna from the 80s.

Don't Cry For Me Argentina. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

On 3/9/2022 at 4:15 AM, Shimon_Shimon said:

It's good to Express Yourself, but if you just Open Your Heart, you might Get Into The Groove with Madonna. Sure, she may have stepped over the Borderline many times with her antics, however, there's no denying she was a Lucy Star for many people. I know not Everybody likes her, I guess it's just Human Nature. However, I for one do Cherish the Madonna from the 80s.

Don't Cry For Me Argentina. 

idk she just leaves me Frozen

• Like 1

• 7 months later...