Greetings and hellos.

3 hours ago, BCM said:

guys, can we stop doing the read the rules gag? it's really old and not funny anymore.

It’s new to newcomers and imo, it’s still funny 🙂

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BCM said:

guys, can we stop doing the read the rules gag? it's really old and not funny anymore.

I think you really need to read the rules.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Bluetech They ain't gonna read themselves.

5 hours ago, BCM said:

Are you the guy who "fucking loves" Madonna and who likes Katy Perry? :facepalm:

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 1

Hey Evan. Hi from Pdx. We met a few times back when you lived here and were housemates with Kris and I think Rena at that time.

Anyway hope you’re good.
-steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
9 hours ago, BCM said:

What do you suggest as a hazing ritual then? Ass paddling? I need the transient feeling of superiority that comes with being in on something that someone else is not. Remember when Theo had aids? That’s what I’m talking about.
Anyway, I need to get back to dusting off my modular while daydreaming about someone touching my flesh. 

Spoiler

Tbh I slightly agree even though I’m always ready to jump in as soon as someone’s opened the gate. It’s incredibly nerdy and not very inclusive. Otoh, there’s only a few rtr posts in most “hello” threads and you kind of deserve it if you feel you should open a thread because you just joined a forum. Just start posting, mention it as an aside in your first thread or post or whatever. It’s fine if you wanna start a thread about it but be ready to take a slight, friendly, ribbing. 

Edited by user
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 3:57 PM, zazen said:

Hey I really like this one. Nice video too

Man this is really nice.