IGNORED

Dean Hurley - Concrete Feather

fumi

Exclusive on Boomkat.

Lynch protégé and Twin Peaks sound designer Dean Hurley coaxes an incredible puzzlebox of atmospheres and mood pieces in a killer contribution to our Documenting Sound series, perhaps its most cinematic and neon-lit instalment thus far. It sounds like a smudged and overdubbed copy of the BoC Maxima tape, with added iridescence.

Dean_Hurley_Distribution_Template-Recove

Cassette edition & Digital.

3 hours ago, hello spiral said:

God forbid you could provide a damn link

God forbid you could at least be thankful I even post here anymore with heads-up stuff.

Ungrateful shit.

Yeah this one's sounding pretty good - not sure whether to call it an album or a mixtape or what, but it's another solid release from this guy.

The 'Big balls' 80s action mixtape on his website is well worth a listen too (totally different to his other stuff though)

23 hours ago, danshoebridge said:

Yeah this one's sounding pretty good - not sure whether to call it an album or a mixtape or what, but it's another solid release from this guy.

The 'Big balls' 80s action mixtape on his website is well worth a listen too (totally different to his other stuff though)

Aye, grab the BIG BALLS for sure. You can never say no to free big balls - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g7unyw4obly68s/BIG BALLS.zip?dl=1

11 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

the trailer for Big Balls reminds me a lot of those smash tv video mixes

Oh shit, this is awesome, great trailer. Looking forward to listening to this.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nebraska said:

sweet. might check this out. 

checked it out a few days ago and found myself indifferent about the music. there are some pieces that sound like they would be background music for a david lynch driving scene, but overall, i didn't feel like everything fit together nicely. 

Archived