IGNORED

Hit me up with your best techno, house, jungle bits

TheBro

Interested in strictly deep and uplifting flavours and oldskool vibes lol. Anyways post your tunes in this thread for me. Soundcloud links only please. Thanks in advance!!!

*cries because he's having a hard time with fl studio and how it works*
You fucking learn that shit! Fucking inside out... Fucking outside in... You single?... Better yet - no kids?... Well then no excuse - Grab inspiration... Don't find it, take it! Because it's everywhere...

So FL watch out... Because Squidward is going to make you he's bitch.

Did I have some delicious red wine you ask?

Yes, I say.

Good day.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, sine nomine said:

You fucking learn that shit! Fucking inside out... Fucking outside in... You single?... Better yet - no kids?... Well then no excuse - Grab inspiration... Don't find it, take it! Because it's everywhere...

So FL watch out... Because Squidward is going to make you he's bitch.

Did I have some delicious red wine you ask?

Yes, I say.

Good day.
emoji16.png

i'm single and tend to never get married (never been interested or sexually attracted to anyone i feel), BUT I MUST STOP BITCHING AND MOANING AND JUST KEEP TRYING AT IT. thanks for the inspiration ❤️

i'm single and tend to never get married (never been interested or sexually attracted to anyone i feel), BUT I MUST STOP BITCHING AND MOANING AND JUST KEEP TRYING AT IT. thanks for the inspiration
Never get married or have kids, please - for the love of christ... Just make FL your bitch

Never get married or have kids, please - for the love of christ... Just make FL your bitch

It's a joke I love my kids

I have a couple of old projects of jungle/breakbeat. I don't know why I haven't made more of this stuff. Got distracted by retrowave and electro.

Also making this kind of tracks goes a bit against my natural workflow (which isn't necessarily bad). I really love listening to old school jungle, not so much making it.

1 hour ago, Thiefinger said:

I have a couple of old projects of jungle/breakbeat. I don't know why I haven't made more of this stuff. Got distracted by retrowave and electro.

Also making this kind of tracks goes a bit against my natural workflow (which isn't necessarily bad). I really love listening to old school jungle, not so much making it.

Tunes. Just the sort of thing I'm looking for!!

I've made LOTS of jungle and drill!

You asked for uplifting house as well, this is a WIP remix me and a mate did of a watmmer's house tune 

Archived