IGNORED

Car Seat Headrest - Making A Door Less Open

i know this is three months old, but i didn't see a topic for this.

the first car seat headrest album i listened to for the irony after seeing fans of this band dislike this one a bit after having such a great discography record (like the beloved previous albums like Twin Fantasy or Teens of Denial), and honestly, I can't hate the negatively-recieved Hollywood, it's kinda catchy but also ironically hilarious to me. This band is definitely going into my "meme rock bands" such as the godly Weezer or JEFF MANGUM of Neutral Milk Hotel. Deadlines (Thoughtful) is one with both negative and positive ratings from fans in the comment section I looked at on the rateyourmusic page for this album. I think it's one of the best tracks on the album, but there's this weird part at the end of it of one of the band members saying "SHUT UP" and it kills me with laughter. 

idk why i do this with some albums. i bet their earlier material is defintely much better unironically but i don't mind this one. some lulzy moments.

Archived