IGNORED

Soloman Tump - Weland EP

Soloman Tump

a2685472413_16.jpg

The second EP of my folk-horror-industrial-filth-noise research project is out on September 4th (bandcamp day...)

The sounds included range from the oppressive damp drone of opening track Nidhad, to the pummelling industrial drums on The Sons Unknown, the jagged assault of Beadohilde and the queasy folk shanty of closing track Weland.

Message me after release if you want a D/L code, although ALL proceeds will go to Oxfordshire MIND, the mental health support charity so if you want to chuck a quid in the pot that would be most appreciated.

Once again I have made a limited number of 3" CDr's with sleeve notes and artwork from DansMonsters.

The story of Weland The Smith is a dark and twisted one.

Many know him from local folklore as the supernatural blacksmith on The Ridgeway road that will repair your garden tools or put new shoes on your horse if you leave him an offering of money....

But not many know of the story of how he became a recluse and crippled man; a once famed artisan forced into slavery who enacted a series of horrific revenges on the family of his captor the mad King Nidhad.

Archived