IGNORED

Wagon Christ - Recepticon (10/24/2020)

auxFACTOR

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Did everyone get their vinyl? I still haven’t gotten mine and preordered as soon as it was announced.

maybe I dreamed this up - was there an email that vinyl was delayed?

there are delays with Bleep pressings and all others too, unfortunately.  AFAIK none of the vinyl has been pressed.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Velazquez said:

there are delays with Bleep pressings and all others too, unfortunately.  AFAIK none of the vinyl has been pressed.  

Thank you! I’m pretty sure I got an email a ways back from people of rhythm that the physical was delayed I just couldn’t find it! No worries really I have these delicious digis in the meantime lol. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

So has anyone(particularly in the US) who ordered received their vinyl yet?  I got an email that they were going out in the mail over Christmas weekend, and now I'm starting to wonder...

nope

1 hour ago, Bubba69 said:

no idea how this flew under my radar. This release is nuts. The bass is really good.

yaaaaaaaaaaaas

the production quality on this one is crazy, the bass on some tracks (such as same ol' recording) can be skull crushing lol

Same Ol has William Burroughs and Ken Nordine both on the vocal samples.  Burroughs "Is this Machine recording?" And Ken Nordine "are you tired of seeing the same old thing done, time after time?"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Velazquez said:

Same Ol has William Burroughs and Ken Nordine both on the vocal samples.  Burroughs "Is this Machine recording?" And Ken Nordine "are you tired of seeing the same old thing done, time after time?"

Thank you! Me and Wifey were wondering where those samples were from - I think it's our favorite track off the album. If we had to choose lol. 

Just listened to my copy. Sounds excellent! Plus looking at the artwork up close is a treat. The colors really pop and the level of detail is incredible. Side by side with Toomorrow they make up some of my favorite album art in my collection

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just picked up a digital copy.

Holy crap this is good. Of course more than twenty years in you recognize some of the samples from his library, but he's still so, so good at gluing them together.

For the time being (this week) this is my favorite release of his.