IGNORED

FOR SALE: Analord binder complete - swap for synth/music gear

Ell

Hi,

I have a complete Analord binder (binder and records in mint condition) that I’ve owned from new since release. The binder was ordered direct via Rephlex’s website and the records from bleep.com as they were released. I haven’t played them and they’ve been in storage since buying. I’m getting more into buying synths/hardware and making my own music now and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a swap for their old/unwanted synth hardware.

Ideally, and maybe in my dream world ? ,I’d like a Roland JX3P or SH101, but would consider any sensible offers of analogue or digital gear. Also I live in England near to Folkestone in Kent so would prefer to trade with someone in London/South East so we could physically meet and exchange the items.

If this of interest to anyone then drop me a message. Can provide pics etc to confirm condition.

How dare you imply that I wouldn't very much like this.

You don't know me. You haven't done a points-based assessment to find out if I really really wanna pay £1.69 for your princely collection of Arsepax Twink vinyls.

3 minutes ago, chronical said:

You can have my old Volca FM, has a custom firmware and loads of dust gathering for its next owner :--)

As much as I do really really want to buy it for £1.69, I don't think I can compete with the vintage look of dust.

No. Early on they were, and then I read on Discogs that this wasn’t advisable, so I stored them in paper sleeves. This is the advantage of meeting up to swap, as I’m happy for a potential buyer to try the vinyl and inspect the records and binder.

• Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, hijexx said:

You’d prob make more money selling individually on Discogs

Yeah, but I kind of liked my idea ?

I haven’t been flooded with offers, so I’ll probably list on eBay at the weekend (will update this post when I do) . Great for eBay as they’ll get a cut of what I sell it for, and maybe what I go on to buy with the money...

8 hours ago, hijexx said:

You’d prob make more money selling individually on Discogs

please don't

the eggs must remain together

for a vulture might pick them apart

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2020 at 11:48 AM, ncrtx said:

please don't

the eggs must remain together

for a vulture might pick them apart

Please do, and let me be the vulture! I got the records, just need the binder. Was about to strike a deal with some dude on WATMM a couple months ago., but then he vanished, never to be seen again. I've been a little sad ever since.

If it was you, I'm still interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...