IGNORED

DEVO's Mark Mothersbaugh Almost Died of COVID-19

Joyrex

Glad he survived it.  His hallucinations and takeaways from the experience did not disappoint.

Also, of all the conspiracies out there, the "covid isn't real" one has got to be the most hard to wrap my head around.  How many doctors and nurses exist in the world?  For the conspiracy to work, every single one of them has to be lying.  Nevermind all the people who have lost loved ones or been patients at hospitals/nursing homes while bodies are carried out on stretchers.  I actually don't understand how this line of thinking is possible, and then to extend that to it being a relatively common belief?  It's just so beyond me.

8 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Also, of all the conspiracies out there, the "covid isn't real" one has got to be the most hard to wrap my head around.  How many doctors and nurses exist in the world?  For the conspiracy to work, every single one of them has to be lying.  Nevermind all the people who have lost loved ones or been patients at hospitals/nursing homes while bodies are carried out on stretchers.  I actually don't understand how this line of thinking is possible, and then to extend that to it being a relatively common belief?  It's just so beyond me.

brain damage

Archived