IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

At this stage, we should start considering that Ae's max system will soon wake up and become a concious AI system. Maybe SIGN is the product of SIGNET, the third member of Autechre that Sean and Rob had mentioned a while back in an interview. The question is, who will it attack first and how?

Edited by IOS
  • Like 1

The background colour and texture of the cover has reminded me of this from the start, reinforced by all the green talk - though I think the spectre of Saville looms over much TDR stuff

R-76440-1515602224-1742.jpeg.jpg

And while a plain orange inner is probably far from unique, that reminds me of this

https://www.discogs.com/Neworder-Roundround/release/77671

Hey, a thought just crossed my mind...
If the most recent press photo of Ae duo has Rob more in the foreground...does that mean that this release is more Rob's?
#Aexcited
I personally think it might be a Rob imitating Sean solo LP and vice versa on the next.

12 hours ago, neurone said:

ah, @Draft78 I did'nt read your post before posting mine.... :emb:  looks like we feel exactly the same about it (along with @eye that i've just quoted)

along with some more dude ?

I could add that, summarizing, I would find almost parody the scene in which our two meet and say to each other : "So, let's release the new autechre album, but this is mine and this is yours"