IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

9 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

I missed the reference: what meme?

Anyway, a tribute to watmm would also be reasonable (I mean, after 15 uninterrupted hours of twitch tv I would deserve a salary), but even the title of two albums seems a bit excessive ...
It also remains to understand why they would have published the "e" before the "a", associated with the reverse logo of the shirt, there must be some expedient otherwise the thing would be totally senseless

keyosc = kiosk.

I think it was either in the AAA thread or a mspaint thread lol, I can't find the original post. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 11:27 PM, Roo said:

Is that th red a at the bottom layer of the artwork?

maybe there’ll be a th blue e on the next one?

SIGN has vowel i. PLUS* has vowel u. the artwork is ae. but the 'clipsed layering reverbs a vowel o. Both are recognised terms. In other words, a sly dig at those who anticipate a gibberish/gobbledygook computerised tracklist (although you still get that).

The consonants recall some of the compound lettering conventions used in the NTS tracklist.

Edited by Roo
  • Confused 1
  • Farnsworth 2

30 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

keyosc = kiosk.

I think it was either in the AAA thread or a mspaint thread lol, I can't find the original post. 

kiosk is something that happened when awteker was still, for me, a lonely obsession ... watmm was a bit like joining alcoholics anonymous, after years of addiction, in 2015 .. i suspect that if they dedicated keyosc, kiosk must have been a even more imposing torment than sean plz :cerious:

Edited by Draft78
  • Like 3

I'm not usually one to be so meanspirited but... we should all listen to Quaristice in appreciation of his doing so

I mean I can understand not liking Exai onwards to some extent but my G-d what kind of monster posts regularly on the Ae subforum and doesn't like Quaristice in 2020?!?!?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alcofribas said:

papa, pls delete my posts as well.

Please don't go, Alco ?

Edited by splesh
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, very honest said:

wurstwasser had joyrex delete all his posts and left lol

Rage quit a music fan forum; shouldn't this be in the first world problems thread?

• Like 1

lol fucking hell

I mean, I'm genuinely sorry if he's autistic or something (I mean this sincerely) and interpreted my posts the wrong way.. but shit, some of the stuff he said really made it easy to joke about.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just popped in to say that r cazt makes me pop off an @modey take it easy on zee germans. Mein gott! They've apologised for zee Hoff enough.

4 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

papa, pls delete my posts as well.

Das ist ein groß nein!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Just popped in to say that r cazt makes me pop off an @modey take it easy on zee germans. Mein gott! They've apologised for zee Hoff enough.

Das ist ein groß nein!

Papa can’t delete my posts due to a binding Quite Good clause

Edited by Alcofribas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1