IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

3 hours ago, sine nomine said:

To add, one could learn to like anything if it was beaten into you long enough... But does that make it better? 

It's probably the other way around: if you still like something after it's been beaten into you for a long time, it's probably very good.

Most things get boring very quickly. A lot (but not all) of Autechre's music is not among those things.

lol is that a thing that actually happened :crazy:

3 minutes ago, Blir said:

Still laughing at Wurstwasser's account deletion because he wasn't into SIGN as much as other fans. Oh I am laughing

3 hours ago, Roo said:

Yeah, I still chill to that on a monthly type basis, and I’m not even that crazy about them.

i need to download a copy of the tape so i can replay it, haven't listened again other than one or two songs that got mentioned and bumped the thread about it. i'm also not big on BoC, i'll sing Tomorrow's Harvest's praises any time tho. stellar album. just dont like anything else of theirs

Wurstwasser was right!!!

This is some shitty music, really! This is worse than Richard Devine’s piano rolls! I mean, I’d rather listen to stereo differences of Celine Dion’s folk music than these SINE ADDS!
Why did i buy both albums? and but on vinyl and cd?! Can have my money back?

Edited by xox
  • Haha 2

Great stuff. Good

23 minutes ago, xox said:

Wurstwasser was right!!!

This is some shitty music, really! This is worse than Richard Devine’s piano rolls! I mean, I’d rather listen to stereo differences of Celine Dion’s folk music than these SINE ADDS!
Why did i buy both albums? and but on vinyl and cd?! Can have my money back?

Great stuff.. You Should buy the downloads separately. Maybe spotify? These guys are kings! GM girly.

23 minutes ago, Alien Sugar said:

Great stuff. Good

Great stuff.. You Should buy the downloads separately. Maybe spotify? These guys are kings! GM girly.

I would buy the downloads too but i got them for free after buying vinyls and cds! ? 

Listening to psin AM on headphones makes me realize how unique Autechre are.

Normal producers check their work on shitty sound systems to make sure it sounds ok. Used to be car stereos, now it's probably phone speakers.

Autechre, of course, don't do this. Without all the little details psin AM sounds *boring as hell* but what do they care? Just listen on headphones, you f-in normie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Excuse my ignorance (gonna get that tatooed on my forehead) but whats with this alternative graphic. this just popped up in my tube recommends. an extra EP?

Just now, mycospherologyst said:

Excuse my ignorance (gonna get that tatooed on my forehead) but whats with this alternative graphic. this just popped up in my tube recommends. an extra EP?

whats the consensus on the outcome?

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, mycospherologyst said:

An extra LP.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mycospherologyst said:

we cant all be mr 'i know whats happening before its happened' lol, gimme a break, im getting old..

Welcome to the internet.  Simply follow this link, type in your inquiry and press 'Go'.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

2 minutes ago, mycospherologyst said:

perhaps i trust the good people of WATMM over Big Googles ?

No problem; WATMM is here for the finer details, (filtered through a mesh of passion and adolescent bickering).  Google serves as a first front anti-ignorance gate; you might have easily established the veracity of PLUS via google, no trust required, then basked in the glory of your new found knowledge as you joined the rabble on WATMM in their praise/puzzlement/demands.

It's not as if that intermediary step takes all that much effort.  Surely less time than it takes to field snarky responses from crodgity old farts like myself.

?

• Burger 1

Y'all need to shut your asses about the design LOL. IMO this shit is way better than the fucking blocks and circles of elseq, the boring text "design" of NTS and the QR code ass looking thing on exai. What did you guys want? Some blocks wouldn't do the sound and feel of these albums justice, neither would some spastic fucken computer thingy on the cover a la draft/ untilted. This artwork encaptures the moods of both albums very well.

Rant over lol

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Y'all need to shut your asses about the design LOL. IMO this shit is way better than the fucking blocks and circles of elseq, the boring text "design" of NTS and the QR code ass looking thing on exai. What did you guys want? Some blocks wouldn't do the sound and feel of these albums justice, neither would some spastic fucken computer thingy on the cover a la draft/ untilted. This artwork encaptures the moods of both albums very well.

Rant over lol

so you re even butthurt about something that the ae didn't do themselves and no one is blaming them for?
goes to show...