IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

I think I missed the memo, what's "the green one" people are talking about? An actual rumored second album or a classic WATMM inside joke?

Still loving this on day 2

Just now, six said:

I think I missed the memo, what's "the green one" people are talking about? An actual rumored second album or a classic WATMM inside joke?

Still loving this on day 2

There was an inside rumour in one of the threads here before the announcement of SIGN that mentioned two manufactured albums, orange and green with similar covers. That's green for you.

As for the second album, Saddam said there are two albums ready when he was chatting extensively on mixlr earlier this year.

2 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:
6 minutes ago, Eggy Toast said:
Excuse my ignorance, but how are you people managing to listen again to 'Signs'?

All preorders on bleep now have downloads enabled.

Many thanks! 

4 minutes ago, Amen Lare said:

There was an inside rumour in one of the threads here before the announcement of SIGN that mentioned two manufactured albums, orange and green with similar covers. That's green for you.

As for the second album, Saddam said there are two albums ready when he was chatting extensively on mixlr earlier this year.

Cheers for the straightforward answer!

rumors are since the orange is October for Halloween, green is due in December as the first official Autechre Christmas Album. they’re trying to get in on those big holiday bucks, can’t blame them tbh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, auxien said:

rumors are since the orange is October for Halloween, green is due in December as the first official Autechre Christmas Album. they’re trying to get in on those big holiday bucks, can’t blame them tbh. 

tumblr_mb28wxuMGc1rhj4ggo1_1280.png.846cb22795357ea0ad64d338afb0bd10.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 1

So glad I can listen to Signs again by Oh, Techre! Fantastic being able to have the ability to listen to it again and again at my own convenience.

• Farnsworth 1

rolled a j and went for a morning drive thru the countryside listening to Sign.  All the tree are orange/yellow as it's the peak of fall and I was tripping out.  The bass on si00 is pretty sick, sweeping low hertz shaking the vehicle as I cruise at idle speed, nodding with confidence at the onlooking wildlife.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, cloud capture said:

rolled a j and went for a morning drive thru the countryside listening to Sign.  All the tree are orange/yellow as it's the peak of fall and I was tripping out.  The bass on si00 is pretty sick, sweeping low hertz shaking the vehicle as I cruise at idle speed, nodding with confidence at the onlooking wildlife.  

You drive while tripping?

I cannot think of anything more terrifying!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1