IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

Japanese bonus track is so stupid. I don't understand why we can't buy it on autechre store, bleep or bandcamp. It is from another time, really…

Result : we’ll all finish to have it at his marginal cost instead of toss a coin into the guys (and warp) pocket.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:57 AM, Silent Member said:

writing about music is really hard for most people.

Here's my review: It's really fucking good, much better than the cover art. not sure about that harmonica.

its like Zappa said, writing about music is like tap-dancing about kebabs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

newbound maybe??

5 hours ago, zlwwlz said:

Characi fits the description, but tbh there is  a lot of lasers in Autechre with slightly different ways of getting there, so it is probably true, good luck on your quest.

6 hours ago, fomenko said:

glos ceramic second half?

Thanks, but it's none of those. I'm starting to think it's not even an Ae track.. or then I'm just imagining the whole thing as I said. Well, hopefully I come across it sometime.

This album fits right between my copy of Steve Hauschildt's recent "Non-Lin" and Locust's recent "The Plaintive". All three are hitting me in the heart in complicated ways, accented by the grey, windy fall weather and cold house, personal struggles, work demands, political uncertainty, and the prospect of death. And I couldn't be more grateful for this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, apriorion said:

This album fits right between my copy of Steve Hauschildt's recent "Non-Lin" and Locust's recent "The Plaintive". All three are hitting me in the heart in complicated ways, accented by the grey, windy fall weather and cold house, personal struggles, work demands, political uncertainty, and the prospect of death. And I couldn't be more grateful for this. 

thanks for the namedrops. liked Locusts 90s stuff and mark van hoens mego album, defo gonna check them out

• Like 1

So M4 Lema has got a Windowlicker groove, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention it. Wish there were more of those on this album. I do really like it though and it makes me feel like I’m listening to the old stuff sometimes.

• Like 1