IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

I'm finally discovering SIGN, currently on track 3 and wow that's a special one ! The sound palette is of course reminiscent of their recent output but the chord progression and the way tracks flow remind me of older albums. I don't know why but I sense strong Amber vibes coming from si00 :music:

• Like 1

just got my CD in. art looks slightly better in person, but still not into it really. orange is good but the main art is meh. 

anyway hadn't seen anywhere that this was mastered by Noel Summerville again. that's all.

9 hours ago, kieselguhr kid said:

i hear some reminescence of bronchusevenmx24 in F7

funny i thought the exact same about Metaz form8... the melody notes not drums obviously...

10 hours ago, Mic Finger said:

Not Finding n Cur on soulseek yet. Anyone had luck tracking it down anywhere?

I found it on "The You Tubes" just now actually..its pretty different than Sign but I digz itz

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, sexagon hun said:

I found it on "The You Tubes" just now actually..its pretty different than Sign but I digz itz

What are you finding different about it? I find it is very similar to the closing 3 trax, but maybe exponentially better. It may be my fav track off the album tbh.....

• Like 2

After 20 years of complaints about Ae's music becoming too abstract, obtuse, dissonant, atonal etc. it's been quite gratifying this time to see a slew of comments saying the exact opposite.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1