IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

Just now, ignatius said:

damn. preorder vinyl already sold out. i guess i'll have to find a copy locally whenever it ships to shops.

Fuck, just tried, no way. They timed the announcement to be just when I pick my kids up from school for the first time in 5 months

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BUNKUM said:

Fuck, just tried, no way. They timed the announcement to be just when I pick my kids up from school for the first time in 5 months

It's not sold out just yet. There seems to be something jenky going on with the Ae store.

It's also still available on Blerp.

Edited by Jamesqdot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BUNKUM said:

Awesome news, but surprised by the artwork, I wonder why the onesix references, unless it's studio versions of some of the live stuff

i’m assuming as much but we’ll know soon enough. maybe this and the second green one coming later will both be derivations....sorta circular too, slight callback to Oversteps maybe? since that sorta kicked off this era of stuff in a way

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Empirix said:

it's no longer cool man , guess i am getting old. ?

idk, to me they are at their peak... well, Exai was peak to me but I loved everything that has come after that and was wishing for a shorter more focused piece once again. seems like i'll be getting that

• Like 3

When do we start speculating on what each track sounds like/making memes for the tracklisting?
(preordered =D)
Celebration GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

i’m assuming as much but we’ll know soon enough. maybe this and the second green one coming later will both be derivations....sorta circular too, slight callback to Oversteps maybe? since that sorta kicked off this era of stuff in a way

My second thought (after the onesix shape) was that bloke was spot on with the colours

• Like 1