IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

13 minutes ago, xox said:

Ours and already a classic!

...reminded me of another classic, remy lacroix hula hoop video ?
Sorry sean

oh god dammit i missed a page of the thread. i'll sentence myself appropriately. 

• Haha 3

what is this weird infatuation with album art? In my relatively short 25ish years of listening to electronic music I’ve not given two shits about the album art unless I’m on hallucinogens. Who cares honestly if the album cover is the one ring that rules them all as long as the music is good? ?

When do you ever care if a book cover is good? Just discard the story if the cover doesn’t meet some autistic criteria etc?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

29 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

what is this weird infatuation with album art? In my relatively short 25ish years of listening to electronic music I’ve not given two shits about the album art unless I’m on hallucinogens. Who cares honestly if the album cover is the one ring that rules them all as long as the music is good? ?

When do you ever care if a book cover is good? Just discard the story if the cover doesn’t meet some autistic criteria etc?

that's it. turn off the music. shut the lights.  party is over!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that's it. turn off the music. shut the lights.  party is over!

Exactry, don’t even listen to this album the cover art is subjectively b  o r i n g

the album name too? Not enough to dissect tbh it’s just “sign”, suggest this album doesn’t even get a spin based on that and the art alone 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Draft 7.30 arguably had the most intriguing album art of all their releases. What we've seen transpire so far in this thread is a mere symptom of pre-release antsy-ness.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, timbre monke said:

What we've seen transpire so far in this thread is a mere symptom of pre-release antsy-ness.

Oh I know ? lol. I’ve just been pacing back and forth in my house refreshing the thread to see if there’s previews yet, for a couple days.

Contrarian Steve just trying to stir a non-existent pot ?. (But actually if any of you seriously care about the album art it’s rly confusing to me lol.)

4 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Who cares honestly if the album cover is the one ring that rules them all as long as the music is good? ?

Me

4 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

?

When do you ever care if a book cover is good?

Me

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

But actually if any of you seriously care about the album art

Also me :^)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1