IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

3 hours ago, Adamovich said:

This meme culture now kinda sucks, I know banter and all that, but imagine long-time music artists creating serious stuff just to see 300 memes about it, not cool. I'm expecting a serious transition from idiotic memes into forum jizzing how awesome the SIGN material is, really wish them to see that. 

Sorry bro, but we just don't know yet how awesome the SIGN material is. So we can't do anything else that show our excitement and unpatience to hear it with being a community and keep us chatting, laughing, making the waiting time shorter.

Ae fan community the best of all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YELLOW said:

Meanwhile, in another sub forum...

5-C0-D8716-5533-4-E1-F-9-BE9-70-F902-D1-

LMAO

43 minutes ago, AnwarAutokino said:

there's "18 (keyosc)", don't know about any other watmm references apart from that one

after the ‘are Autechre relevant anymore?’ thread (which turned into 399 pages of shitposting)

L-event

autech re Levent

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

after the ‘are Autechre relevant anymore?’ thread (which turned into 399 pages of shitposting)

L-event

autech re Levent

Holy shit!

41 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

LMAO

L-event

autech re Levent

That or/and Lindenmeyer L-systems algorithms

image.png.371938ad2fe42125f76c7801d3219039.png

• Like 3

r6usovxvwhwwimgt1dco.png

Look at those colours! Autechre going back to their TR-808 roots on this new album? Actually can't remember an AE track where they used an 808, btw. Don't have obvious examples. So perhaps it's a new approach for them. ? 

edit: pic came from psn's post in the trump dumpster thread

Edited by goDel
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 2

9 hours ago, Adamovich said:

This meme culture now kinda sucks, I know banter and all that, but imagine long-time music artists creating serious stuff just to see 300 memes about it, not cool. I'm expecting a serious transition from idiotic memes into forum jizzing how awesome the SIGN material is, really wish them to see that. 

The fact that no one has replied to this with a meme almost makes me lose faith in WATMM.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Burger 1

9 hours ago, Adamovich said:

what else to do about something that is not yet known except for 4 circular lines of color?
It seems to me that the two can at least be grateful that there are people who can keep an argument alive on practically nothing

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Adamovich said:

image.jpeg.a65252a2a9ebb1ad25391c882a9cde23.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Burger 2

3 hours ago, goDel said:

Look at those colours! Autechre going back to their TR-808 roots on this new album? Actually can't remember an AE track where they used an 808, btw. Don't have obvious examples. So perhaps it's a new approach for them. ? 

edit: pic came from psn's post in the trump dumpster thread

Early on, they were 606 kids (because that's what they could get for cheap), and don't seem to have ever been in the habit of chasing vintage gear. Lowride had an 808 cowbell (probably from the R8) though. But there's at least a handful of tracks with 808-ish kicks scattered throughout their oeuvre; Surripere is the only one that springs to mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schlitze said:

The thread is an abomination. Especially considering some of these turgid contributions are from men in their 50`s and 60ʼs.

Welcome to Obamanation, old man

fit in barack obama GIF by Obama