IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

y’know, i was thinking it might be cool if they did a video for this one. exceedingly unlikely i’m sure, but could be interesting. unless it’s tangentially related to the KHX / Twitch stream sorta stuff i doubt it... but even then would have to be a bit more involved of visuals than they used with any of that. 

anyway. hyped.

5 hours ago, Lianne said:

I think the new Autechre album will make us cry

That happened to me circa g 1 e 1 on NTS3. That week-by-week release from your favourite act who you just booked tickets to see and it all just became overwhelming and a lucky time to be alive by that point, with NTS4 still to come.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Roo said:

That happened to me circa g 1 e 1 on NTS3. That week-by-week release from your favourite act who you just booked tickets to see and it all just became overwhelming and a lucky time to be alive by that point, with NTS4 still to come.

ilanders: i dissolve when ever i hear it

57 minutes ago, Roo said:

It was nineFly that did it for me.  In fact, all of NTS still has my mind blown but a few tracks like nineFly, t1a1, e0 and shimripl casual almost always get my jelly all a quivering.

• Burger 1

perhaps sign is

a "how to dance, with diagrams"'  book/lp

a story album where Razzle and Dazzle read us accounts of their sojourns in Atlantis.

Audio to calibrate lasers..