IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

The era of post decadence.

What if the SIGN defines as GINS? What if some rainbow colors feel underrepresented in the SIGN logo? Should SIGN be cancelled? What if we silently accepted the sexism in user names, like "Dingformung" which could of course be understood as a masturbation reference? What about smileys not being used? What if? Is we? All end?

It's very serious. In a very serious and I have to admit, heteronormative kind of way. It's a trap. We're doomed. We're not.

Wurst

2 hours ago, sine nomine said:

I get called a sexist and yet none of you saints call this person out for being a racist... Fucking halirious

Bunch of hypocrites. 

Thats right it's 2020 and anyone can go into a kitchen and make sandwiches... Lianne doesn't even identify as a woman — nor did I mention he/she/?? was a woman so what are you on about? 

Get a grip 

Back to sign now kids. 

I have the impression that we are losing sight of the point. Splash's comment did not want to "moralize" you, but she played with political correctness, in fact she took an attitude generically codified as "sexist", but applied to a case in which the gender is not known ("casual" is the key), thus creating a paradox: and this is specifically what makes it brilliant, the idea of a form of sexism when it is not directed at a gender is paradoxical. And this paradox underlines how paradoxical it is for you to react with serious and genuine impatience for a comment that really wanted to be ironic, which was Ilianne's comment, and its true meaning played benevolently on the absurd drift that often takes this thread

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

34 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

I have the impression that we are losing sight of the point. Splash's comment did not want to "moralize" you, but she played with political correctness, in fact she took an attitude generically codified as "sexist", but applied to a case in which the gender is not known ("casual" is the key), thus creating a paradox: and this is specifically what makes it brilliant, the idea of a form of sexism when it is not directed at a gender is paradoxical. And this paradox underlines how paradoxical it is for you to react with serious and genuine impatience for a comment that really wanted to be ironic, which was Ilianne's comment, and its true meaning played benevolently on the absurd drift that often takes this thread

giphy.gif&ehk=v9YzGjUT1xMmlzK67j23OM7PqE

• Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, Draft78 said:

Translation:

WE IS NEED SIGN URGANTELLY

Sissy and Reinier, halp

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, sine nomine said:

I get called a sexist and yet none of you saints call this person out for being a racist... Fucking halirious

Bunch of hypocrites. 

Thats right it's 2020 and anyone can go into a kitchen and make sandwiches... Lianne doesn't even identify as a woman — nor did I mention he/she/?? was a woman so what are you on about? 

Get a grip 

Back to sign now kids. 

I got a facepalm from splesh and I am racist towards Japanese: i believe they're better than other races, namely chin... oh sorry, this is no time, nor place

Oh yeah and this "person" you threw under the bus to save your ass (tho i was on your sexist side and gave you a burger) has a name... Amen Lare, it's written right there, you namist!

Edit: no page break on my watch!

Edited by Amen Lare
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

10 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I think Amen Lare has chosen "Niger" as a country because it resembles a well known pejorative term for black people. Shameful.

Oh yeah? I know your type. That "All Cats Are Beautiful" motto under your name reads as a joke on recent black people's struggle against cops!

Another throw-under-a-busser, and to think of it i'm subscribed to your bandcamp!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wurstwasser said:

28 shades of grey. The only true colors.

Greys, like that scale's polar opposites, black and white, are achromatic - colourless - so how can they be true colours if they're... not?

• Like 1

I have to be honest, I thought twoism was pretty fucking peculiar (in a bad way, like very bad, like.......hmmmm.....like a dolphin is frolicking around you in the cool shallow surf and hoping you was gonna give it a fat, juicy sardine for breakfast, but instead you blast a axe into it's head, killing it instantly) but this thread is light years way more peculiar. 

Know what I mean jellybean?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Fucking laugh out loud. Your territory has been invaded by a beer swilling half badger, half wolf and a baying mob of cackling hefty henchmen. Drinking! Pissing! Howling! Slobbering! Gobbling! And Slathering!!!

Now spit roast the dead dolphin! To soak up the booze!! Before we drink more!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1