IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

12 hours ago, sine nomine said:

I get called a sexist and yet none of you saints call this person out for being a racist... Fucking halirious

Bunch of hypocrites. 

Thats right it's 2020 and anyone can go into a kitchen and make sandwiches... Lianne doesn't even identify as a woman — nor did I mention he/she/?? was a woman so what are you on about? 

Get a grip 

Back to sign now kids. 

you suck. fuck off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:28 AM, jaderpansen said:

ショーン:“all end”は、『Exai』の“Bladelores”というトラックに似ている。そして、最後のセッションだ。“all end”は、『Exai』の“Bladelores”のアイディアのいくつかを展開したもので、NTSのためのスペシャル・ヴァージョンと言えるよ。だから“Bladlores”の終章、終りということだね。
Sean:All End is similar to a track called Bladelores from Exai. And it was the end session. All End is an expansion of some ideas from a track on Exai. Bladelores. Kind of a special NTS version of that track. So the name is about, how it’s the end of Bladlores.

ロブ:終りのすべて、全部。
Rob:And it’s all of it.

source: http://www.ele-king.net/interviews/006477/

yer all dummies

"all end" is a joke on how so many tracks tend to just fizzle out at the end, like nothing interesting is happening anymore and the synth line is just cycling & fading away while they finish the spliff or whatever (viz. ISS:SA). So all end is funny cuz it's literally all end. PS. it's also super underwhelming & among the worst NTS tracks, wotever m8 fight me

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, sine nomine said:

That's where your mother should have stopped. 

Instead she had you. 

I get the "make me a sandwich" joke. I get that it was probably not coming from a sexist place. Bit tone deaf, though, and since someone called you out on it, you've become absolutely, self-celebratingly obnoxious. You could have just shut up or changed the subject, but you've decided to hijack the thread (not that it was really doing anything reasonable for the moment, poor thing) to defend yourself while, actually, not really defending yourself but making sure that everyone dreads seeing that you've once again posted something else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Mic Finger said:

I get the "make me a sandwich" joke. I get that it was probably not coming from a sexist place. Bit tone deaf, though, and since someone called you out on it, you've become absolutely, self-celebratingly obnoxious. You could have just shut up or changed the subject, but you've decided to hijack the thread (not that it was really doing anything reasonable for the moment, poor thing) to defend yourself while, actually, not really defending yourself but making sure that everyone dreads seeing that you've once again posted something else.

OK.

You had you little input. 

You want to move on now... Or? 

827_105416.jpg

Just under three weeks now, stoked as hell! This time is gonna fly by (hopefully)! What other releases are people excited for being released in the time between? I am really excited for Hyph11e's first full length album coming out on the same day as SIGN

2 hours ago, splesh said:

Just under three weeks now, stoked as hell! This time is gonna fly by (hopefully)! What other releases are people excited for being released in the time between? I am really excited for Hyph11e's first full length album coming out on the same day as SIGN

I'm looking forward to checking out:

Khotin-finds you well

Theo parrish-wuddaji

Tolouse low trax- jumping dead leafs

And catching up on albums I haven't got to yet by ben bondy and buttecho

• Like 1

3 hours ago, splesh said:

New Rian Treanor, hyped to the max for this one !

9 hours ago, Mic Finger said:

Also, considering "sine (nomine)" in the english pronunciation equals "sign", I'm sure that even those superficially sexist and obnoxious seeming messages contain some hidden meaning that will be revealed in time. Take heed!

• Like 1

In the last few days:

sufjan stevens - the ascension 

rings around Saturn - thx assassin / goose step (dubstep/garage single) + digital reissue of 4 and other older rareties

Yaporigami - IDMMXX (i.e. IDM 2020) (first album release for the german Collection Artaud label, previously all 12 in black vinyl)

coming:

Oct 2nd -

new Groove Armada album

Róisín Machine

Oct 9th -

Sun Ra Arkestra

METZ

Same day -

Annie's 3rd album looks great

Edited by Roo

image.thumb.png.1b89336d1e59261c38e84f21eff4be06.png

someone has been uploading their last few years' of stuff onto YouTube. nothing new yet, but seems like prep and the new stuff is probably being uploaded as well, just not released.

& last.fm plays slowly growing. i guess sch.mefd 2 sucks, they should've just put out sch.mefd 1 instead, original is always better. :emotawesomepm9:

image.thumb.png.150806d3722a42dc9502f5e115f4d3d6.png