Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alco review by alco:   this is the new "autechre" album by them, the brothers. it's called "sign" which is short for "signs." i believe this is an m night shaymalan (or whatever) reference a

the autechre brothers. "the signs" in 2020. october. i forget the date. i'm meeting up with them, the "boys" of autechre. sean, the one who thinks its sick to make beats super wacky is smoking a cigar

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Friendly Stranger said:

I’ve been thinking so much about what this will sound like and while it’ll be unmistakably Autechre, I have no idea where they’re going with it.

Me neither and this is precisely why I love the 'chre lads so much

2 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

<div data-type="countdown" data-id="2212184" class="tickcounter" style="width: 100%; position: relative; padding-bottom: 25%"><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2212184/s-i-g-n" title="S I G N">S I G N</a><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/" title="Countdown">Countdown</a></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script>

Not quite BBCode but I appreciate the sentiment

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, splesh said:

Not quite BBCode but I appreciate the sentiment

... For some reason - which has to do with my mental retardation - I can't post it here, yet it shouldn't be difficult...

On 9/24/2020 at 6:25 PM, auxien said:

all underwear that exists can hold rob’s end.

there was speculation for a time that it had some larger meaning but it’s probably just a bit of a joke, being ‘cheeky’ get it? lol

Since you aren't homophobic this won't bother you, but everything you wrote is extremely gay. It's okay, nobody will judge you here. I'm glad you finally confessed to your real sexuality.

40 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

4a7f65d82189172d94fe9edda101f180.jpg

Looks aboriginal... Wait... didgeridoo solos on sign? Who knows, right? :whistling:

4 hours ago, splesh said:

Happy early Hallowe'en WATMM!

halloweenautechre.png

I still think L-Event was a spooky autumnal/Halloween record on the DL.

2 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

4a7f65d82189172d94fe9edda101f180.jpg

Did you do this?

In wonder 🏵️. I can't stop staring at it.

Edited by Guest

Like the DreamSign

Please try to resist associating SIGN with Trump. I know orange and election timing makes it nigh irresistible though.

• Like 6