IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

love the fact that they're effectively pulling another NTS with this, meaning a collective first listening experience. that turned out good imo.

ae thx!

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, eclipsis said:

The question is - should I wait for teh vinylz or listen to the stream? 16th is next week so waiting seems doable.

I’m thinking some of the stream just to get a taste and then wait for digital vinylz or actual vinylz if they show up on time ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chabraendeky said:

On what platform will they stream it? Ae-Webshop?

Yeah the email wasn’t clear - but it links direct to their web shop so probably in there?

maybe just an embed on the webshop

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

27 minutes ago, eclipsis said:

The question is - should I wait for teh vinylz or listen to the stream? 16th is next week so waiting seems doable.

I was gonna wait for vinyl... but a collective listening experience with my watmm bredren seems lush

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

I was gonna wait for vinyl... but a collective listening experience with my watmm bredren seems lush

Yeah, it was a pretty cool experience during the NTS streams. Shit.

40 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Yeah the email wasn’t clear - but it links direct to their web shop so probably in there?

maybe just an embed on the webshop

I hope that I can somehow stream it to my network player and listen through speakers.

10 minutes ago, Chabraendeky said:

I hope that I can somehow stream it to my network player and listen through speakers.

I'll probably stream to my phone over the net & just use my aux cable to hookup to my stereo? Or PC & headphones. =/

ok imma doing it

first ae album listened to tomorrow 21:00

must be a                

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

29 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I'll probably stream to my phone over the net & just use my aux cable to hookup to my stereo? Or PC & headphones. =/

With mixlr I came up with the solution, using my TV as an internet browser and sending the sound to my receiver.

Same will have to do this time too, I guess.

• Like 1