IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

17 minutes ago, LemanRuss said:

Because Australia still uses dial-up, which sounds like every autechre release since Confield, so they are culturally in tune with the sound. 

Guess again, got that sweet sweet fibre-to-the-premises NBN here. I've just got my hands on their new album called 'Untilted' :ok:

hoping SIGN contains some iera acid on that note

Edited by fomenko

After all this...it would be really funny if the album just sounded really, really similar to Exai, the 2015 live sets, Elseq and NTS Sessions - but with shorter tracks. 

Edited by Lianne
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Lianne said:

After all this...it would be really funny if the album just sounded really, really similar to Exai, the 2015 live sets, Elseq and NTS Sessions - but with shorter tracks. 

If it doesn’t sound a wee bit onesixish the related art will annoy me somewhat

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Lianne said:

I would be quite underwhelmed actually

• Like 1

If they were slightly to return to one sound they made in the past and explore it further it would definitely be, for me, Altibzz. That tune is so mint.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Lianne said:

I expect exactly that.

Just now, eclipsis said:

So I've decided not to listen to the stream but I can't wait to read your pseudo-reviews! That will be my dose of fun for today.

You could turn the stream on and connect headphones, but then turn the volume down to zero. I advise to wear a buttplug in sign shape.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eclipsis said:

So I've decided not to listen to the stream but I can't wait to read your pseudo-reviews! That will be my dose of fun for today.

This is a good option actually.  See how I feel at 8:50pm tonight, its been a LLOONNGGGG week at work already and I think i'd rather listen to the vinyl in my own time...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

I expect exactly that.

You could turn the stream on and connect headphones, but then turn the volume down to zero. I advise to wear a buttplug in sign shape.

Where can I get that?

1 hour ago, Lianne said:

not like exai, ae_live 14/16, elseq or nts sound particularly alike with the exception of certain obvious track variations / evolutions (elyc, hv moda / carefree etc).

take irlite, 14:17 into utrecht, 13x0 step and acid mwan idle... just some random examples. not really samey now, are they?

don't quite get the notion that max made em the ac/dc(wn2) of "idm". dunno.

anyhow i'm also expecting some onesix connection according to the artwork.