Jump to content

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20


Recommended Posts

Looking forward to talking about the tunes very soon, this thread has been pretty wild... Some of the art has been really great tbh, your moms would be very proud of you! Also some of you have to be legally insane.

bring on Sign!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alco review by alco:   this is the new "autechre" album by them, the brothers. it's called "sign" which is short for "signs." i believe this is an m night shaymalan (or whatever) reference a

the autechre brothers. "the signs" in 2020. october. i forget the date. i'm meeting up with them, the "boys" of autechre. sean, the one who thinks its sick to make beats super wacky is smoking a cigar

Posted Images

Just now, ArrraR said:

Image3.jpg.a2bfdb7bd6d78582709fa989b96daa68.jpg

Can I just shock you?  I live in Australia now, so we are basically neighbours, which is doubly funny, because of the TV show Neighbours.

In other news I have been watching Cath and Kim today.

I am hoping that SIGN will be nice, different, and unusual.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I must wake up quite early for work so I guess I’ll be sleeping during the event... :catcry:

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1pm tomorrow.. will be a nice thing to listen to post CT scan. 🙂

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Burger 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

1pm tomorrow.. will be a nice thing to listen to post CT scan. 🙂

 

 

Hope your scan goes well man. I know it will! Post ct scan chre 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aphex gets signs posted across the world. Autechre get a stream with no link. Warp pls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ignatius said:

1pm tomorrow.. will be a nice thing to listen to post CT scan. 🙂

 

 

Best of luck! Hopefully the stream doesn't leave as bad a taste in your mouth as the saline.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Poole said:

Best of luck! Hopefully the stream doesn't leave as bad a taste in your mouth as the saline.

i have to drink the oral contrast die. i think it's barium. it's more or less tasteless but has a weird consistency. then i think i get the IV of whatever they push. i think that has some iodine type shit in it that gives the sensation of having to pee and that weird taste. science yo!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

T minus 11 hours and 33 minutes

You have 10 hours to reach minimum safe distance

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Farnsworth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jules said:

Aphex gets signs posted across the world. Autechre get a stream with no link. Warp pls.

on the other hand, aphex fans get the nth mediocre rehash of the aphex formula. autechre fans get a brilliant new ae album. :emotawesomepm9:

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a message 1 hr & 10mins ago that my order was dispatched (open business their time)

My nearest regional city (a few hours away) is Cairns in Australia. The upcoming international flight sked doesn't appear to include direct flights from europe (mostly PNG and some islands and Asian locations). Cairns itself is a 2.5 hour flight from the state capital. Queensland is enormous, about 2.5 times the size of Texas. Plus possible Covid delays. So it should take until minimum mid next week at best you'd think.

I've only ordered 1 item from overseas since lockdown and it did arrive (whereas some domestic things failed to).

Oh well, digitals anyway. I shall fret no more.

Edited by Roo
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Roo said:

Got a message 1 hr & 10mins ago that my order was dispatched (open business their time)

My nearest regional city (a few hours away) is Cairns in Australia. The upcoming international flight sked doesn't appear to include direct flights from europe (mostly PNG and some islands and Asian locations). Cairns itself is a 2.5 hour flight from the state capital. Queensland is enormous, about 2.5 times the size of Texas. Plus possible Covid delays. So it should take until minimum mid next week at best you'd think.

I've only ordered 1 item from overseas since lockdown and it did arrive (whereas some domestic things failed to).

Oh well, digitals anyway. I shall fret no more.

Do you live in Weipa or Cooktown or something?

photo_2020-10-08_18-53-25.jpg.a36a922f72eb397c3eeced1c6fd207aa.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alarm is set for 6:30am... Gives me half an hour to get up, put a comfy robe on, make a cuppa, twiddle my thumbs for 25 minutes then it's on like donkey kong! Going to be listening to this half asleep with the blinds shut - it's gotta be in the dark, right?  Who's with me? 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Kid Lukie said:

Do you live in Weipa or Cooktown or something?

I’d rather not divulge exactly where. I’ve lived in about a dozen diff regions all over Australia’s east coast, moved up here last year and haven’t used the intl part of the nearest airport yet.

my alarm for 5am, gives me an hour to fk around. The elusive bush stone-curlews should be wailing a nocturne goodnight about then. The ae Warp Tapes were live at a similar time last year, whereas the NTS Sessions live wasn’t a good time for me.

Edited by Roo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Roo said:

I’d rather not divulge exactly where. I’ve lived in about a dozen diff regions all over Australia’s east coast, moved up here last year and haven’t used the intl part of the nearest airport yet.

my alarm for 5am, gives me an hour to fk around. The elusive bush stone-curlews should be wailing a nocturne goodnight about then. The ae Warp Tapes were live at a similar time last year, whereas the NTS Sessions live wasn’t a good time for me.

Wait... So the broadcast is on at 06:00 AEST? Not 07:00?

 

Edit: my bad I'm in AEDT

Never mind, all good

Edited by sine nomine
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Me before and after today's SIGN streaming

https://i.imgur.com/Hlmxixx.gifv

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...