Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

Just now, KingBo0 said:

Ppl complain but personally I think it's kinda fun. I really like it when it turns out an album I've been listening to for use is a bit longer than I originally thought.

If I'm going to start distributing CDs at some point I'm going to start putting a Madagascar bonus track on them that can be only bought from the same chocolate shop in Antanarivo that also hosts the Finnish honorary consulate.

One can only dream.. Well, back to Autechre.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alco review by alco:   this is the new "autechre" album by them, the brothers. it's called "sign" which is short for "signs." i believe this is an m night shaymalan (or whatever) reference a

the autechre brothers. "the signs" in 2020. october. i forget the date. i'm meeting up with them, the "boys" of autechre. sean, the one who thinks its sick to make beats super wacky is smoking a cigar

Posted Images

2 hours ago, eclipsis said:

This might be the best artwork they had in years! Also shorter more focused album?!! How cool is that?

Yes, very cool indeed. Really looking forward to it!!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

ReleaseProduct-202875-115485.png

By the powers of deduction....

Side "A" is the only side with 2 tracks on, so that is shown on the left in this photo.

Track 1 M4 Lema has an ambient intro / outro.

Track 2, which is "F7" looks to me like a beatless / ambient track.

I presume the record on the right of the photo is Side "C" judging by the track lengths.

lolol legend. ENHANCE

Edited by IOS
  • Like 2

Looking at the cover again, I can see it as an abstracted corona with those colours. A subtle nod to the delay?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BUNKUM said:

Looking at the cover again, I can see it as an abstracted corona with those colours. A subtle nod to the delay?

that's a SIGNificant discovery. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Vinyl ordered! I’m digging the artwork, nice to have something to look forward to! I’m happy 

Best news to wake up to. Was looking at this on my phone while lying in bed when I heard my girlfriend fall down the stairs. That was less cool, but she's fine.

Love the normal album length and track times.

Artwork is fine, no complaints. Always been a big fan of orange + gray (and green + gray as may come soon?).

Album name is the most boring part about this. But whatever.

This will great. I'm so excited. And it's not far away.

I think I'll pick this up from a local shop when it's out.

Was tempted by the t-shirt until I saw the back of it. That's gonna be a No.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, baph said:

Don’t know if this is new but there’s a chre bandcamp too:

http://autechre.bandcamp.com

My spidey senses are tingling on this one .... I'd be wary of anyone spending money on this place (I don't mean bandcamp in general!). Can't see why Warp would whack stuff on a third party place when they have a digital store already - remember when that Skam shop appeared on Bandcamp briefly .....

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mcbpete said:

My spidey senses are tingling on this one .... I'd be wary of anyone spending money on this place - Can't see why Warp would whack stuff on a third party place when they have a digital store already

Agreed. Looks dodge.