IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

21 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

My spidey senses are tingling on this one .... I'd be wary of anyone spending money on this place (I don't mean bandcamp in general!). Can't see why Warp would whack stuff on a third party place when they have a digital store already - remember when that Skam shop appeared on Bandcamp briefly .....

Yeah, not sure. Probably best to be cautious at the outset here.  But it is linked to by autechre.ws under the “more” links. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ncrtx said:

Completely unconfirmed and pulled out of my ass: with full-length music video by Chris Cunningham featuring Rob and Sean in a Midsommar setting

Better in Midsummer setting. With Bergerac in full effect.

• Farnsworth 1

Just now, BoomTssPhace said:

Theyre both still really attractive tbh. No hetero

You know I was looking at that earlier and it made me feel better about my receding hair. Not like "oh I'm not the only one," of course I'm not the only one, but more like it doesn't hinder his looks. Attractive fellers indeed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mcbpete said:

My spidey senses are tingling on this one .... I'd be wary of anyone spending money on this place (I don't mean bandcamp in general!). Can't see why Warp would whack stuff on a third party place when they have a digital store already - remember when that Skam shop appeared on Bandcamp briefly .....

Dunno, Hudmo and Lorenzo Senni have Bandcamps too, probably just Warp chasing revenue streams/visibility.

2 hours ago, zkom said:

I wonder if this is some kind of contractual obligation with the Japanese distributor?

No; more a case of the Japanese need an incentive to buy the higher-priced domestic version versus the cheaper import!