warp throw us a pre order track pls

no!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alco review by alco:   this is the new "autechre" album by them, the brothers. it's called "sign" which is short for "signs." i believe this is an m night shaymalan (or whatever) reference a

the autechre brothers. "the signs" in 2020. october. i forget the date. i'm meeting up with them, the "boys" of autechre. sean, the one who thinks its sick to make beats super wacky is smoking a cigar

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

My spidey senses are tingling on this one .... I'd be wary of anyone spending money on this place (I don't mean bandcamp in general!). Can't see why Warp would whack stuff on a third party place when they have a digital store already - remember when that Skam shop appeared on Bandcamp briefly .....

Yeah, not sure. Probably best to be cautious at the outset here.  But it is linked to by autechre.ws under the “more” links. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ncrtx said:

Completely unconfirmed and pulled out of my ass: with full-length music video by Chris Cunningham featuring Rob and Sean in a Midsommar setting

Better in Midsummer setting. With Bergerac in full effect.

• Farnsworth 1
Just now, BoomTssPhace said:

Theyre both still really attractive tbh. No hetero

You know I was looking at that earlier and it made me feel better about my receding hair. Not like "oh I'm not the only one," of course I'm not the only one, but more like it doesn't hinder his looks. Attractive fellers indeed.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mcbpete said:

My spidey senses are tingling on this one .... I'd be wary of anyone spending money on this place (I don't mean bandcamp in general!). Can't see why Warp would whack stuff on a third party place when they have a digital store already - remember when that Skam shop appeared on Bandcamp briefly .....

Dunno, Hudmo and Lorenzo Senni have Bandcamps too, probably just Warp chasing revenue streams/visibility.