Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

This album is gonna be perfect for late night walks in my locked down post apocalyptic increasingly sketchy neighborhood

Edited by TwiddleBot
  • Like 5
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alco review by alco:   this is the new "autechre" album by them, the brothers. it's called "sign" which is short for "signs." i believe this is an m night shaymalan (or whatever) reference a

the autechre brothers. "the signs" in 2020. october. i forget the date. i'm meeting up with them, the "boys" of autechre. sean, the one who thinks its sick to make beats super wacky is smoking a cigar

Posted Images

Major frisson happening with this one. Gorgeous closer. Maybe the most gorgeous ae closer ever.

• Like 1

Work has been SUPER busy lately. It's rare I get an hour of quiet where I can kind of ignore everyone. Today, I had two hours – one during which I walked my dog and made a salad, the next I was able to listen to SIGN with headphones and follow this thread. I'm lucky to have been able to do this.

• Like 8

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXX              XXXX
                           XXXXXX                     XXXXX                         X
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    XXXX                 XX                             X
   XXXX                            XX               X                   XXXXXXXXXXXXX
 XXX                               X                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 X                                XX                X
XX                               XX                 X
X                               XXX                 X                                  XX
XX                          XXXX  XX                X                              XXXXX
 XX                  XXXXXXXX      XX               XXXX                       XXXXX
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX               XXXXX              XXXXX               XXXXX
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Like 2