IGNORED

Boards of Canada's new banner for their Hell Interface youtube channel (Official)

demo

On 9/8/2020 at 5:11 PM, Plum said:

A Hell Interface remix of Orinoco Flow would be the tits. You know this to be true. 

I quite prefer their remix of Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days" (Eoin kibble edit)

Classic post from twoism!

So what do we have here.. The Youtube is connected to the New Zealands. they only changed it now (it can't have been there before because I would've seen it I bet) so it's obvious there is a mystery at bay. That other video is made to throw you off the trail, the trail.. sandrail.. Sandrail is an old file uploaded by one of Hexagon Sun on lastfm years back. We have a connection here, the file was a key all along. what do we do with the key, you ask? well you use your hand to use a key, right? the hand.. it carries a hexagon! 

In the new hell interface youtube banner I mean. Which by the way also confirms that they did this by hand for their fans, did you see that cheeky off pixel edit on the hexagon's left side? It's such a slow burner but damn do I love finding hidden BOC secrets. 
This of course brings us back to the sandrail .mp3, which by itself entails an unfinished trail. unfinished, unreleased. trail, video to throw you off, ARG was always there to begin with.. Begin with within.. Davidian.. David.. The star of david carries a hexagon at all times. At all times. Times. 2020. times the md5 hash of sandrail.. 

3180BBF6D09DDF2E91446A1156E006E8 x 2020, using A=survey acres (like also observed in nature)

doesn't actually calculate up anything yet but I'll let you know! It's a white square at the moment but I am refreshing every few minutes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, beerwolf said:

So what do we have here.. The Youtube is connected to the New Zealands. they only changed it now (it can't have been there before because I would've seen it I bet) so it's obvious there is a mystery at bay. That other video is made to throw you off the trail, the trail.. sandrail.. Sandrail is an old file uploaded by one of Hexagon Sun on lastfm years back. We have a connection here, the file was a key all along. what do we do with the key, you ask? well you use your hand to use a key, right? the hand.. it carries a hexagon! 

In the new hell interface youtube banner I mean. Which by the way also confirms that they did this by hand for their fans, did you see that cheeky off pixel edit on the hexagon's left side? It's such a slow burner but damn do I love finding hidden BOC secrets. 
This of course brings us back to the sandrail .mp3, which by itself entails an unfinished trail. unfinished, unreleased. trail, video to throw you off, ARG was always there to begin with.. Begin with within.. Davidian.. David.. The star of david carries a hexagon at all times. At all times. Times. 2020. times the md5 hash of sandrail.. 

3180BBF6D09DDF2E91446A1156E006E8 x 2020, using A=survey acres (like also observed in nature)

doesn't actually calculate up anything yet but I'll let you know! It's a white square at the moment but I am refreshing every few minutes

thanks, did I really manage to troll WATMM with this? lol

• Haha 3

I truly believe Orinoco Flow & The Midnight Cowboy Main Theme to be two of the greatest tracks of all time. 

edit: and the Coronation Street theme tune. 

Edited by Plum

14 hours ago, beerwolf said:

HOLY CRINGE LOL

3 hours ago, Plum said:

I truly believe Orinoco Flow & The Midnight Cowboy Main Theme to be two of the greatest tracks of all time. 

edit: and the Coronation Street theme tune. 

What about the original Doctor Who theme you radioactive savage!?!?

• Confused 1

Haha! yeah I think all this is awesome. Who do you believe?

Rogue Trolls are on the loose in a massive way on twoism. And Kindergarten Mod can’t do anything about it. But is it all orchestrated?

At the same time some of it seems plausible. Reading Twoism is a hoot at the moment ?

Edited by beerwolf

They should just make dank memes like the Autechre fans.

1 hour ago, NewSchoolScience said:

These poor cunts have lost their minds.
7701F3D3-F179-430F-B0EC-AF8968EEE0A8.jpeg

BoC sending people on a wild-goose chase that leads to nothing? Noo... Remember the red moon incident?

1 hour ago, zkom said:

They should just make dank memes like the Autechre fans.

BoC sending people on a wild-goose chase that leads to nothing? Noo... Remember the red moon incident?

To be fair, liking a post from some random forum member about a vocal on a 15 year old album only qualifies as 'sending people on a wild-goose chase" if said people are very, very desperate ...

1 minute ago, IDEM said:

To be fair, liking a post from some random forum member about a vocal on a 15 year old album only qualifies as 'sending people on a wild-goose chase" if said people are very, very desperate ...

Just pointing out that they aren't above trolling their own fanbase

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zkom said:

Just pointing out that they aren't above trolling their own fanbase

Oh no, absolutely, and I was just mocking those poor souls that are falling for it like it's domino day.

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

hellinterface.com has been registered in 2002 and last updated in 2018. Should it be something new?

https://whois.domaintools.com/hellinterface.com