IGNORED

Al Gore DID NOT INVENT the INTERNET!!

marf

drawn-quill-80@2x.png.9a90e9a41d35bab837ba5dcfe2b21928.pngThat honor goes to Cyrus the Great 

al-gore-climate-change.jpg.8895b455dbbf5e174660fa0b52eccaf6.jpg

Cyrus the Great DID! The Wonderful Illustrious Zoroastrian first Employed War pigeons to communicate throughout his Kingdom!

(A Recent sale of a First class Homing Pigeon named Armando sold for a whopping €1.25m)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47610896

al.thumb.jpg.b11ba94bc9512899126d4bce4d7ebcc7.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c.jpg.149b162b7ccdfc44dd554589c76ee8a8.jpg

Cyrus.thumb.jpg.1a30d3dab17921d3887188d0a6c863d5.jpg

Im bored

If AL GORE didn’t invent INTERNET then why was AOL the world’s first INTETNET provider and why does everybody still use the expression LOL? 

Ironically, despite the big meme it became after he said it*  Al Gore actually DID kind of co-"invent" the Internet in that he was an early supporter and was instrumental in getting the government backing that was necessary to bring together all of the small, proprietary networks that had been in use for a couple decades into the modern Internet in the 1990s.  So he didn't "invent" it exactly, but it's still partially his fault.

I wonder if Tipper clicked a Goatse link.

*(he never said it)

Just now, cloud capture said:

I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.  Show them all the beauty they posses inside.

Let's teach them compassion and open-mindedness too while we're at it. We have enough jingoistic assholes running around who were spawned in the vats of 4chan.

i just phoned a lumber yard i found on google street view and simply asked "have you got wood?"

can't embed the tumbleweed gif for some reason, but apparently all my uploads on watmm going back to 2006 are on here! here's a scary wav file i made when i was 14. it's an mp3.

drugs.mp3

It's kind of surprising that such a big group of nerds would love the music of ARPANET and have no idea what the name means.

13 hours ago, TubularCorporation said:

Ironically, despite the big meme it became after he said it*  Al Gore actually DID kind of co-"invent" the Internet in that he was an early supporter and was instrumental in getting the government backing that was necessary to bring together all of the small, proprietary networks that had been in use for a couple decades into the modern Internet in the 1990s.  So he didn't "invent" it exactly, but it's still partially his fault.

Let's start crediting the guys that laid the cables.

13 hours ago, cloud capture said:

I believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.  Show them all the beauty they posses inside.

13 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Let's teach them compassion and open-mindedness too while we're at it. We have enough jingoistic assholes running around who were spawned in the vats of 4chan.

The worst thing? When I read "I believe the children are our future" I just knew it was a f-ing copy paste from the lyrics of a Whitney Houston song. Couldn't remember which one. But Google knows. 

Gore did invent ManBearPig

I'm cereal

On 9/9/2020 at 3:56 PM, cloud capture said:

1988-1989

The principal at Almor West played this song everyday on the intercom to call us all to the gym                                                                                                                 for daily announcements

"I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity

Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all"

Heard Whitney, Heard:)

On 9/10/2020 at 5:48 AM, goDel said:
On 9/9/2020 at 4:05 PM, timbre monke said:

Archived